Players to look at with the 16th pick. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Players to look at with the 16th pick.

Bartowboy

Starter
Reaction score
Santanio Holmes-WR Ohio St-Kid can make plays.
Chad Jackson-WR FL-Big WR who run great routes.
Manny Lawson-LB/DL-This guy is awsome.
Donte

Bartowboy said:
Santanio Holmes-WR Ohio St-Kid can make plays.
Chad Jackson-WR FL-Big WR who run great routes.
Manny Lawson-LB/DL-This guy is awsome.
Donte

I don't want to sound like a jerk, but this thread is entirely useless. First off, the worst part of Chad Jackson is his route running. He is know for his raw talent, good size, and unbelieveable hands.
Secondly, you didn't give any good information on the other 2 guys. Kid can make plays and this guy is awesome? What does that tell me about those players?
Thirdly, and most importantly, you left off some of the most obvious choices. I can see you thought about Donte Whitner but got bored half way through writting his name. Where is Jimmy Williams, Antonio Cromartie, and Jason Allen. All 4 of those guys are hard hitting speedy DB's which is exactly what Saban likes.
Lastly, and least important, there are already several threads on this issue. I have a thread that states our top 10 options that seemed to be pretty useful to most. Just look through other posts before you make a thread alright man?

EDIT: My bad on the Jimmy Wililams and Donte Whitner thing, I didn't notice you posted there names on another post.

Back
Top Bottom