Playoffs 2018 | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Playoffs 2018

Man is Jax seriously going to pull off the upset? And is NE seriously going to have to play 2 AFC South teams to make the Super Bowl?

And possibly Case Keenum or Nick Foles in the Super Bowl...

You couldn’t draw up an easier path to a Lombardi if you tried. If the Steelers lose today the only hope to stop the Pats is New Orleans...

I would rather see Blake Bortles and the Jags in the Superbowl rather than Tom Brady in it for the 100th time.

A team with a uniform as revolting as the Jaguars’ should not be in a championship game... it’s just not right.

Vaark is probably going to call Matty Ice a choker again, but how about Julio Jones coming up small all game long?
I didn’t like the play sequence inside the 10 at the end. That stupid fade should be illegal. Then the shovel pass. Then Jones kinda choked. I though for sure they would dunk it a little closer to the goal line to give themselves more options than get greedy on 1st down. I know it was man coverage w Julio but he hasn’t scored many like that this year.

I would rather see Blake Bortles and the Jags in the Superbowl rather than Tom Brady in it for the 100th time.
Agree but no way they go to NE and win. It is going to be a blowout. This is two playoff games in a row Jax got away w their QB not making any plays w his arm. Not going to happen again. Puke.

Wow man... pretty impressed how the Steelers can complete these low percentage TDS on 4th down so often...

I think Steelers will complete the comeback.

Okay, now is time for the Jaguars to eat up some clock and score points on the next drive.

Agree but no way they go to NE and win. It is going to be a blowout. This is two playoff games in a row Jax got away w their QB not making any plays w his arm. Not going to happen again. Puke.

Most likely what is going to happen. Don't think I can handle watching another Superbowl with that team in it. I guess I may just not even watch it this year.

Wow man... pretty impressed how the Steelers can complete these low percentage TDS on 4th down so often...

I think Steelers will complete the comeback.

Unfortunate but true. Typically teams that use this kind of energy lay an egg the following week.

Back
Top Bottom