Playoffs, Who Do You Find Yourself Rooting For & Against | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Playoffs, Who Do You Find Yourself Rooting For & Against

Not rooting for anyone, just against. I wanted the Bills (out of envy) and Titans (out of annoyance that TH is "Good and we messed up") knocked out. I am good to go. Just looking for good games now.

I’ll probably root for the two teams who will probably get spanked next weekend. The Bengals and the 49ers.

Pulling for the Rams to win it all. Hoping that Cincy can somehow upset KC (not likely) and get to the SB. I was happy that KC beat Buffalo, but I hope they lose.

I agree with most of the stuff you said. I really really want to see Stafford get a ring. He deserves it for putting up great numbers and being a good teammate, while being stuck at bad organization.

I don't, however, want to see the Bengals in the Superbowl and I'm actually rooting for the Chiefs next week. I don't think they belong yet and the Chiefs will be a better team to watch in the Superbowl.

Mahomes vs Stafford would be a fantastic game though! And I think the Rams win with that defense.

I hate Josh Allen and I think the 49ers got lucky. I hate Tom Brady even more and I loved watching the first 3 quarters of that game yesterday, as the Rams defense was man handling him. I was cursing Brady in the 4th quarter though as they made a huge comeback (as usual with Tom).

Im still in shock that Rodgers pooped the bed, as I was also rooting for him.

Im all in on the Rams and Stafford though. The Superbowl is now theirs for the taking....

Don't know about rooting FOR, but... i know who i didn't want with strong conviction. So....,

I doubled down and WON!! BILLS and BRADY both got the bum's rush. sssssC-YA!!

Last edited:
I was rooting against the Titans, Packers and Chiefs.

Titans because Ryan Tannehll the human spare tasted 7 seasons of my football rooting life. I hold him in utter contempt. There is nothing worse than guaranteed mediocrity accompanied by a blank stare.

Packers because of immunized

Chiefs because I'm legitimately scared Mahomes will go unbeaten one day. You can't allow that team to build even greater confidence. After that type of victory their confidence level will explode. I'll be surprised if Cincinnati is competitive.

I am rooting for the 49ers and Bengals...the 49ers because of their style of play and that they are loyal to the betting systems, covering and not covering on cue, and the Bengals because I liked their simple helmets back in the Greg Cook days. They were the curiosity team when I was a kid, the AFL team debuting after the Dolphins.

I also like the Rams after going to school in Los Angeles and my best friends out there all suffering Rams fans. The Super Bowl loss to the Steelers was fresh at that point. None of them fully cared about the title won in St. Louis.

I'm really disgusted the Chiefs pulled that out. I can't emphasize that enough.

I'd like to see the Bengals play the 49'ers in the Superbowl.

I'd like to see the Bengals win that Superbowl.

It's been almost 50 years since those two teams faced each other in the Superbowl and each time SF won.

Watching the Bengals beat SF would ease a long time pain in my heart - LOL

Rooting for the Bungles - since I'm a Dolphins fan I'm always rooting for the underdog!

Obviously against the 49ers for draft considerations, but honestly don’t really care all that much at this point if it’s 29 or 32.

Thank God the Chiefs won. I could of course never root for the Bills against anyone outside our division, but I was not looking forward to having to root for Cincy….because I’m a salty petty dolphins fan who hates watching Burrow ball out.

Having grown up in Michigan, and a Lions fan (yes, it was brutal), I prefer Stafford to win and get the recognition he deserves as a good QB, as well as a good guy. I wish Barry could have gotten out of that mess too. Talk about a place where potentially great careers go to die......

Rooting for the Rams and Chiefs.

I love the aggressiveness of the Rams when it comes to team building. Trading for players and trying to win now instead of taking a gamble on the draft and waiting to find out of they drafted a stud or a dud. Sean McVay may go down as the best offensive mind in the NFL if he can win a couple of SBs.

Chiefs are just fun. Mahomes is special, after Rodgers and Brady retire Mahomes becomes the unquestionable best QB in the NFL.

Back
Top Bottom