Please..How is Works doing?????? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Please..How is Works doing??????

worksfan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I am a huge OU fan and Renaldo is a super nice guy. I would love to know his chances. Unfortunately I haven't heard much so far. I assumed he would have just as good a chance, or better than Fred Russell. Pics would be fantastic if anyone has any?
thanks--Good luck Fins.

So far, he has remained on the bottom of the depth chart. We hear some good reports from time to time on Russell, but there have been no such comments made about Works that I have seen.
I know how you feel about wanting info on your guy. Besides the Dolphins, I'm an Oregon Ducks fan and was very happy when the Dolphins signed Ducks LB Kevin Mitchell as an undrafted free agent. Mitchell was an excellent college LB every bit as good as Bua or Pope, and I'd love to get some positive reports on him, but so far, nothing.

If you check this link from the Palm Beach Post every day or so, you can get some daily training camp updates and there could be some mention of Works in the future:

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/dolphins/content/custom/blogs/Dolphins/

I seen him in the scrimmage against the texans Saturday. He was playing with the 2nd and 3rd string so he didn't look that good. But hopefully they'll give him a chance.

Thanks for the info.

Thanks for the info. I have been on a few boards and haven't heard much. I have lurked on the board for a few weeks. You guys have a nice board.
Mr.Clean as it gets closer to OU/Oregon this year in Norman you should come visit the Owen Field board at OUInsider.com. They have a great board that I am addicted to.
Thanks for the info guys.
I'll keep watching.

RATING THE RUNNING BACKS

1. TRAVIS MINOR: Minor has emerged as the established No. 1 back. A strong work ethic, constant encouragement and the realization he doesn't have to do everything himself has enabled him to progress quickly.

2. SAMMY MORRIS: Morris is providing the Dolphins some much-needed insurance in the backfield.

3. RENALDO WORKS: Works has displayed nifty moves and big-play ability throughout camp. But he gets limited chances.

4. FRED RUSSELL: Russell is the Rudy of the Dolphins' running back core. His size put him at a distinct disadvantage, but his refusal to back down and his willingness to take the punishment make it impossible not to pull for this underdog.

5. LEONARD HENRY: Henry is still hurt and is giving Works and Russell the chances they need to make the team. However, Henry is established with the organization and seems confident he will regain his backup role.

Back
Top Bottom