Please Review: Premium Membership Post | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Please Review: Premium Membership Post

FinHeavenAJ

FinHeaven Lives
Reaction score
What do you think of this? Please let me know... This is the post I will try to use to entice more members to become Premium Members. Let me know!
UPDATED 6/8
------------------

Hello All:

Over the last year, FinHeaven & Co has grown significantly in many aspects. Our message board alone has grown tremendously, growing from 1,624 members in May of 2003 to 3,971 members now... a 2,347 difference! In this year alone, almost six months in, we have 1,100 new members. If that's not growth... I'm not sure what is. However, do we, the staff, stop for a second and say, "Let's slow down..." No... we are continually working on ways to improve the site and making it better and more known. And trust me, just as we had plans last year... we have many other plans this year.

Now, granted this growth would not have happened without the staff; however, the Premium Members have truly made this progress possible. You see, Premium Membership is a way to give support to FinHeaven & Co because ad revenue simply does not cover all the costs that we incur. Moreover, Premium Members help with ideas for earning more revenue and marketing. Lastly, the Premium Members are involved with the site. They are informed of our plans with the site. They are kept up to date on what we have in mind. Recently, for example, they were involved in choosing a design for the t-shirts. I personally valued their opinion very much... and it showed in the final design.

So, what are some benefits of being a Premium Member? Well, besides what I previously mentioned... there are a couple more benefits. For example, you will get a discount on all FinHeaven & Co merchandise. There is no clear cut discount; however, it's usually at the cost of the product plus shipping.

Another benefit is the space a Premium Member has on the forums and gallery. Below is a table that shows the differences...

<TABLE id=AutoNumber1 style="BORDER-COLLAPSE: collapse" borderColor=#111111 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="56%" border=1><TBODY><TR><TD width="33%"></TD><TD width="33%" bgColor=#ff8204>A "Regular User"</TD><TD width="33%" bgColor=#ff8204>A "Premium Member"</TD></TR><TR><TD width="100%" bgColor=#006666 colSpan=3>Forums</TD></TR><TR><TD width="33%" bgColor=#006666>Attachments</TD><TD width="33%" bgColor=#ffffff>2 MBs</TD><TD width="33%" bgColor=#ffffff>15 MBs</TD></TR><TR><TD width="33%" bgColor=#006666>PM Storage</TD><TD width="33%" bgColor=#ffffff>50 messages</TD><TD width="33%" bgColor=#ffffff>100 messages</TD></TR><TR><TD width="33%" bgColor=#006666>PM Max Recipients</TD><TD width="33%" bgColor=#ffffff>5 users</TD><TD width="33%" bgColor=#ffffff>15 users</TD></TR><TR><TD width="100%" bgColor=#006666 colSpan=3>Photo Gallery</TD></TR><TR><TD width="33%" bgColor=#006666>Space</TD><TD width="33%" bgColor=#ffffff>768K (.75MB)</TD><TD width="33%" bgColor=#ffffff>15 MBs</TD></TR><TR><TD width="33%" bgColor=#006666>Maximum Upload</TD><TD width="33%" bgColor=#ffffff>.5MB</TD><TD width="33%" bgColor=#ffffff>1 MB</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Also available will be free web space. We will give you your own website, which will be in the format of username.finheaven.com. You can use this web space for pictures, wallpaper, avatars, etc. In addition, if you have the knowledge, you may receive FTP access. (10MBs of space) In addition, you will receive your own username@finheaven.com email account. You can use this account for anything. These "perks" are available on request only... since not everyone wants their own webspace... or email.

Next, when the FinHeaven & Co Football Pool opens, each Premium Member will be guarenteed to have a slot. If we decide to go with Fantasy Football, the same will apply as well.

Finally, there will be several Premium Member only contests... which can range from free tickets, gift certificates, to jerseys.

So, what's the cost? The cost of being a Premium Member is $84 a year. However, do not fear... the $84 can be paid monthly, quarterly, semi-annually, or annually. While supplies last, if you pay the full $84, you can receive a free FinHeaven & Co t-shirt and one window decal. If you pay semi-annually, you may receive one window decal.

So, if you're interested in supporting FinHeaven & Co. If you would like to be an integral part of FinHeaven & Co this is definitely for you.

If you would like to start your membership today, there are a couple of options.

First, you can send a check/money order (made out to Andrew Tatum) to:

FinHeaven & Co
PO Box 46425
Tampa, FL 33647

If you send a check/money order, PLEASE put your username in the memo field.

Or, instead of a check/money order, you may send payments via PayPal to webmaster@finheaven.com

Thank you for your interest in supporting FinHeaven & Co. I assure you that this will be yet another successful year for FinHeaven & Co!

Sincerely,
Andrew Tatum

PS: If you choose not to take advantage of the Premium Membership, please do not feel left out. We will always keep our eyes and ears open to new suggestions, no matter who they are by. We will not treat any member differently.

HEY!

I suggested fantasy football last year!

How in the hell is that going to be done (if done) anyway?

Edit:
O' I get it....at another site. :(

Has hosting fantasy football been contemplated? I suggested something like that last year. Heck, that alone would be it's own membership drive.

Has the cost of an statistical updating service been investigated?

With all the charges by Yahoo, NFL.com, and espn for premium stuff they are deserving of an all out attack by Finheaven :D

Buel-ler..............:confused:

Buel-ler............:confused:

Buel-ler.............:confused:

It's looking more and more like we'll be doing a new fantasy football-type thing this year. I think the demand is there.

If possible can you all please go to the thread in the main page and reply with your thoughts...

Thanks a lot for your help!

Sincerely,
Andrew Tatum

Wanted: Activity in the Premium Membership post. New contributors are encouraged to apply.

How's "the drive" going anyway?

Back
Top Bottom