Poll: Grier biggest ****ing Idiot or not | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Poll: Grier biggest ****ing Idiot or not

Is Grier a genius or a dumbass?

• Total voters
For FUN only***

We should run a poll in the biggest pre/during/post draft moaners and sissies.

*** Level of fun yet to be determined.

Of course we won't do this but instead how about quoting the posts that exemplify these outstanding collections of overreactions and meltdowns. 😂

Let's get this on record. Of course I vote dumbass
Clown Losing GIF by Travis

Seems like our draft expertise from Madden, Mel Kiper Jr. impressions, and ESPN Draft Simulator Sessions might not quite match up to the real scouts'! Let’s remember, most of us haven’t hopped on a plane to scout players live, talk to their families, or watch every game in person. We're just quarterbacking from the couch, not the combine. Maybe let’s ease off the playbook panic—it’s all in the game!

Seems like our draft expertise from Madden, Mel Kiper Jr. impressions, and ESPN Draft Simulator Sessions might not quite match up to the real scouts'! Let’s remember, most of us haven’t hopped on a plane to scout players live, talk to their families, or watch every game in person. We're just quarterbacking from the couch, not the combine. Maybe let’s ease off the playbook panic—it’s all in the game!
And to put in perspective, OP is literally complaining about position and nothing else.

Can't wait for two years from now hindsight threads.
Oh, man, we should've taken that guy who's gonna be an all-pro! What on earth was Grier thinking? The all-pro was RIGHT... THERE! Yes, that one! The guy with an "e" in his name! Or an "a". Look, I can't spell, but I'm pretty sure I can tell which guy is gonna be an all-pro, so why can't Grier?

I can’t comprehend some people. We draft a replacement for our oldest, off-injured and most expensive OL, who’s injuries have derailed the last 2 seasons, with 1 of our only 2 premium picks and complaints abound that we didn’t address the OL.

But that comes after we stocked our pass rushing room with explosive takent, given the question marks we have about the other players who’s injuries derailed our 2023 season.

On the heels of a FA class that filled a lot of the talent voids on the roster by adding Kendall Fuller, Jonnu Smith, Jordyn Brooks and Jordan Poyer.

WTF is wrong with some of you?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom