POLL:What week will the ****y Sanchez get the start over Dirty Sanchez? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

POLL:What week will the ****y Sanchez get the start over Dirty Sanchez?

What week will Black Sanchez start?

• Week 3

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Week 7

• Week 9

• Week 10

• Week 12

• Week 13

• Week 14

• Week 15

• Week 16

• Week 17

• Total voters
Garrard would have been starting for Miami last year.

There's no way to prove this...and who really cares? Tannehill started and got some good experience.

Barring any unfortunate injuries, we know who is starting at QB for us THIS year. How's your team's QB situation workin' out for ya?

A walking petri dish of dysfunctionality like you commenting on abnormal behavior resonates about as much as Lindsay Lohan espousing on sobriety.

You've now been pwned on 2 sites so often that I pity anyone who might be around at the time a tightly wound ticking time bomb like you is bound to go "postal"

ajxxdu-1.jpg

yes I have been "pwned"

quick witted folks such as yourself are too much for me. You guys got me, the cream of the crop of posters hate me and are bashing me. I think I may go take my life now.

Please don't take your life, embarrassment and the cognitive dissonance resulting from your bitch slapping aren't worth it. Better you should seek professional help; if you can't afford it, I'm sure there are some helpful public welfare type mental health professionals who'd be happy to work with you for the good of society.

it's so funny that all of the things you accuse of me are staring right back at you in the mirror. I truly feel bad for you, all schtick aside. You are not a good person and you need help.

it's so funny that all of the things you accuse of me are staring right back at you in the mirror. I truly feel bad for you, all schtick aside. You are not a good person and you need help.

I don't understand why you can never just stop responding. I mean I would go bat **** crazy arguing and defending something pointless on the damn internet. At some point you need to say "this is the internet and I don't know these people and really don't care what their opinion is." I mean you don't actually care that much do you? Why the 999,999 replies over Sanchez. Hell if he is half as good as you claim you shouldn't feel the need to reply when a rival fan talks crap. It's called RIVAL for a reason. Get.A.Grip.

2m3rzty-1.jpg

If it's within your mental power, try not to be such a damn copycat..did you try to emulate Mickey Mantle's swing or Jordan's college move to the basket growing up too?

102qznr-1.jpg

23lk4u0-1.jpg

a11z12-1.jpg

I don't understand why you can never just stop responding. I mean I would go bat **** crazy arguing and defending something pointless on the damn internet. At some point you need to say "this is the internet and I don't know these people and really don't care what their opinion is." I mean you don't actually care that much do you? Why the 999,999 replies over Sanchez. Hell if he is half as good as you claim you shouldn't feel the need to reply when a rival fan talks crap. It's called RIVAL for a reason. Get.A.Grip.

I am not normal, I actually enjoy it most of the time.

Back
Top Bottom