Poll: Who Should Start Next Week? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Poll: Who Should Start Next Week?

Who should start next week?

• Harrington

Votes: 16 55.2%
  • Culpepper

Votes: 13 44.8%

• Total voters
what people need to understand is this is who should start NEXT WEEK, not be the QB of the future.

i vote for harrington ONLY because daunte is still injured and we need joey's mobility right now. getting sacked 7 times a game will NOT heal daunte any quicker, and joey can evade the pass rush. rest daunte, and then put him back when healthy.

For Daunte to even have a chance to be successful he needs a better than average O-line. Something we do not have. I'm prepared to ride Joey out into the sunset. He's our best chance to win judging from what i've seen. I'm tired of the QB carousel. Daunte has shown what he can do, Harrington had 1 game vs a very tough team on the road.

Joey starts next week, hands down.

harrington ez cpep is not ready! IF he can return from this injury we will be better but he rushed back.

KuD said:
For Daunte to even have a chance to be successful he needs a better than average O-line. Something we do not have. I'm prepared to ride Joey out into the sunset. He's our best chance to win judging from what i've seen. I'm tired of the QB carousel. Daunte has shown what he can do, Harrington had 1 game vs a very tough team on the road.

Joey starts next week, hands down.

and daunte had 1 though game on the road, but we lost to the texans on the road, and the bills @ home! inexcusable.

holy crap.

daunte isn't healthy. what is a non-mobile guy going to do behind our o-line? he will just get sacked more and injured more! let daunte get healthy!!!

Back
Top Bottom