Votes: 16 34.8%
  • Other

Votes: 12 26.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

phinfan2003

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
Who do you think will be the biggest surprise from our draft? I don't think if Carey is good you could consider that a surprise. If he sucks, that would be a surprise. Feel free to elaborate on your choice.

I dislike the question..... suprise would indicate that they may be expected to do poorly, which I doubt anyone thinks of Carey for example.

I think Carey and Poole can only be surprises in a negative way, so I won't choose them. I'll go with other and choose Pape. I think he has a shot at being a starter for a year or two and at giving us depth for several years.

Other...Rex Hadnot will be the starting RG this year. Rick wouldnt just trade up for anyone you know... :)

Readin Bua's bio , he reminds me of Zach. Never gives up on a play and can tackle .

Not sure how Carey c/b a suprise either :confused: Would it be a suprise if he starts at RG or RT ?

If Rex Hadnot starts this year, he would be a real surprise...

Bua will not replace Zach in the lineup anytime soon, even though he has his qualities...

Carey, what else to say, if he does not start, that will be a surprise...

I think that the biggest surprise next season is not on the list. AJ Feeley will be the big surprise. Back to the list, all those players will surprise with their plays.

I think bua is gonna be a stud, and we shall see about poole he could even be a solid nickel corner in the upcoming season, but only time will tell

Back
Top Bottom