Poole escapes LA County Jail after 14 hours!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Poole escapes LA County Jail after 14 hours!!

Example PFT story:

Poole leaves Pool of blood in jail

Will Poole who was the 4th round pick of the Miami Dolphins in this years draft has escaped jail after only being in for 14 hours. Our inside information, which is never wrong, tells us that he used his plastic dinner spoon to kill the other 3 cellmates in his cell. It is being reported that the guards then ran to his cell and slipped on the some broccoli, which was the vegetable of the night, and slid right into the bars of the cell. They were so dazzed that Poole was able to reach the keys and escaped before the guards knew what happend. As we are writing this report, a guy just walked by the window and told me he can see everything in the world no matter where he is. He said that Poole is in a hot air balloon somewhere over the Great Wall of China. More info coming as it comes in.

Nublar7 said:
Example PFT story:

Will Poole who was the 4th round pick of the Miami Dolphins in this years draft has escaped jail after only being in for 14 hours. Our inside information, which is never wrong, tells us that he used his plastic dinner spoon to kill the other 3 cellmates in his cell. It is being reported that the guards then ran to his cell and slipped on the some broccoli, which was the vegetable of the night, and slid right into the bars of the cell. They were so dazzed that Poole was able to reach the keys and escaped before the guards knew what happend. As we are writing this report, a guy just walked by the window and told me he can see everything in the world no matter where he is. He said that Poole is in a hot air balloon somewhere over the Great Wall of China. More info coming as it comes in.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Hey, you forgot the silly nickname that only three people find funny (a.k.a. the Dennis Miller ratio). Like, Will "Pee in the" Poole. Except not as funny. :tongue:

Anybody else think we cut the guy? When I saw "Poole released after 14 hours in jail" I thought the phins cut him loose. :D Guess not.

GO WOLVES

Minnphin

UUhh sorry to rain on your parade here people, but PFT OFTEN admit when they are wrong, more than any other media outlet I know of.

Nublar7 said:
Example PFT story:

:roflmao: :roflmao: Now that is funny!

Bodzilla29 said:
UUhh sorry to rain on your parade here people, but PFT OFTEN admit when they are wrong, more than any other media outlet I know of.

Gotta agree here. They seem to take their lumps often.

Back
Top Bottom