Poole for Safety? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Poole for Safety?

fish2004

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
The kid seems like a playmaker and hitter. Why not throw him back there? IMO, anything goes this year and we have nothing to lose. While we're at it, if Mare screws up again-let's make him our slot receiver :lol:
Sorry-bad joke but I'm getting looney from all this craziness. :goof:

Poole will play a lot, but I'm hearing that Antwan Edwards is showing playmaking ability and may overtake Arturo Freeman for the free safety spot. Edwards has been working as the dime back recently.

The key with Edwards has always been his health. He would have been a terrific cornerback if he could have stayed healthy in Green Bay.

when he was first drafted i kinda figured they would use him as safety & corner to add more debth because of his nice tackling skills so thats a good possibility

Good point-from what I hear of Poole he is a playmaker and last time I checked we are lacking in that area, our turnover ratio was not that good last year for a team with a defensively lopsided cap.

I would not be upset with Poole as a saftey, but CB is his best position. We have Freeman, Edwards, and Knight so we don't need him there.

It wouldnt be a bad idea, but we already have so much depth. Sammy Antuan,Arturo, and Yerimiah are all looking good. At CB you can ALWAYS use more depth, and we need to start training him to replace ol' Sammy.

Back
Top Bottom