Poole is the man | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Poole is the man

420finfan

True Fan
Reaction score
That is awesome. This guy is a true playmaker. And some have said that our secondary is old and starting to decline. :shakeno:

What's that his 12th turnover this TC alone? Good lord I love this guy!

Good Lord,

What a far cry from the days of J.B. Brown and William Judson.

Remember the days when everyone nearly creamed their jeans over acquiring even ONE competent DB (Troy Vincent - who never was a turnovermeister)?

This is starting to look to have been an excellent draft.

far cry from the days of J.B. Brown? I remember being excited because J.B. Brown can actually somewhat just a little cover a reciever just a little.

Dol-Fan Dupree said:
far cry from the days of J.B. Brown? I remember being excited because J.B. Brown can actually somewhat just a little cover a reciever just a little.
Yeah, like one's who run a 6.5 40.

Albert Johnson is on the team? I thought we had gotten rid of this guy a long tiem ago, before last season.

Only one thing concerns me here: The fact the we are excited that he was chasing a reciever downfield. Obviously, the guy had to have gotten open in the first place.

Question for you guys: If he keeps lighting the world on fire, is it possible for him to work his way up to nickle back rather than dime back this year? I would think it would be, as his competition has no seniority or prior knowledge of the system. Poole is easily my favorite rookie this year. Not bad for a 4th rounder.

Scrap said:
Only one thing concerns me here: The fact the we are excited that he was chasing a reciever downfield. Obviously, the guy had to have gotten open in the first place.
Don't know what the whole play was....could've been someone else got beat and he chased him down. If that is the case, I am glad he didn't give up!

Scrap said:

I thought that at first... but no one said it was his coverage. Reporters have been very cynical of the Phins this year, and I would think they wouldn't fail to mention "after being beaten by Bryant".

Back
Top Bottom