Positive Press? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Positive Press?

DolFan31 said:
if you only knew the truth about how the media really is..:shakeno:

Ill give you a hint: Its not liberal, for the most part.

He probably thinks FOX News is "Fair and Balanced."

iceblizzard69 said:
He probably thinks FOX News is "Fair and Balanced."

Right....but of course you could plug in any media company in there....CNN,ABC,MSNBC, etc, etc.

These people can't handle the truth.

These are the same people who would re-write our constitution to satisfy their every whim. It's rediculous.

They report only what they want, and not what is necessary. Another perfect example is "Moron" Gore's tirade in NY was all over the liberal media broadcasts. Pathetic. :fire:

sbh1602 said:
we've had our share of positive press when we've, ahem, "earned it". Freshest in my (not so fresh) memory: Dallas/Thanksgiving last year, and Oakland in 2002.

Good times...

Ahhh, I remember that as if it was yesterday. Never felt prouder to be a Phin fan in the last five years. :D

DallasDolfan said:
Right....but of course you could plug in any media company in there....CNN,ABC,MSNBC, etc, etc.

These people can't handle the truth.

These are the same people who would re-write our constitution to satisfy their every whim. It's rediculous.

They report only what they want, and not what is necessary. Another perfect example is "Moron" Gore's tirade in NY was all over the liberal media broadcasts. Pathetic. :fire:

This topic belongs in the Political Forum, but Id like to add that it is John Ashcroft who is the one rewriting our constitution and the Bill of Rights, but you conservatives are too closed-minded to actually think about whats really going on in this country.

Sorry Admins.

..but I do agree though that the media does live on negative stories, you can see a real difference between our media and Canada's(our LIBERAL neighbors) media.

Back
Top Bottom