Positive Thread on FA, please? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Positive Thread on FA, please?

Because they aren't. Both those things can be true. Wilkins is worth good money but not that good money, same with Hunt. And yes they were good draft picks. See. Not so hard to understand.
No. Just no. Stop it because you just lost a whole lot of credibility my dude. Good Lord

Tell that to your boy @andyahs . He seems to use griers draft picks getting money as a tool to determine the great drafting Grier has done but then will tell others that we should be happy we didn't over pay for any of them because they aren't worth it... fans are "weird"
I was actually against drafting Wilkins so early for that exact reason... The absolute best case scenario was a player you wouldn't re-sign because he didn't have a play style/position that warranted big bucks.

exactly. so its a transition year wherein we will commit 250+ to the QB? without finsing him long term protection? seems moronic but dolphins gonna dolphin
it is also beyond me how they can allow grier to make the decision at this point.

Tell that to your boy @andyahs . He seems to use griers draft picks getting money as a tool to determine the great drafting Grier has done but then will tell others that we should be happy we didn't over pay for any of them because they aren't worth it... fans are "weird"
Not too bright today are you.

Step back and come back in a few days.

Would you love birds stop calling each other out personally. No one cares about your little squabble. Just move on and stop making this site as crap as the rest of the internet. Mods?? I know it's off season but we don't condone this!! I know I don't want to read that crap. Pretend your talking in person and you don't have your keyboard to hide behind! You would be more respectful in person because somebody might not like your remark and freaking deck ya!! I'm only talking to those that call out others by name. Let's not do that. If you can't take somebody just use the ignore and poof, they're gone!!

Back
Top Bottom