Poss. draft day trade down with San Diego? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Poss. draft day trade down with San Diego?

Bucknasty

Practice Squad
Reaction score
San Diego will be looking to add a top notch reciever so Rivers can have some recieving weapons besides McCardell(old). With Philly , Denver and Miami picking before them and only 2 legit first round prospects I think they may swap 16 for 19 with Miami if one of them is still on the board. This would be good if the dolphins are targeting Whitner , Lawson , Crom. , Carpenter etc. who prob. will still be on the board . The value chart suggests roughly their third would do it. I hope this happens cause there is good value for LB's , Safety , OL and DT in the third (all of which are needs). A decent pick here could fill the void of not having a 2nd rounder , yet we still get a possible impact player in the 1st. I was hoping denver would trade but that move to the 15 spot ruined that. Another possibility is Pittsburgh . People say we would be screwed if Booker or Chambers went down. What about them if Hines Ward went down? They already lost Burress and Randel El. They may be willing to do something as well.

i dont think pittsburgh trades up since they could be looking at sinorice moss at 32. san diego from what i read has DB as a more pressing issue.

If we can trade down, I am all for it. I think Saban will look for the trade, but if not, go with the best player we can get at the positions we need to fill

Back
Top Bottom