Possible Miami Dolphins Future Opponents 2010 -2013 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Possible Miami Dolphins Future Opponents 2010 -2013

PASQUALE

Seasoned Veteran
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
POSSIBLE MIAMI DOLPHINS FUTURE OPPONENTS

HOME : Browns, Steelers, Bears, Lions, AFC South (rank), b,j,p.
AWAY: Ravens, Bengals, Packers, Vikings, AFC West (rank), b,j,p.

HOME : Broncos, Chiefs, Eagles, Redskins, AFC South (rank), b,j,p.
AWAY: Raiders, Chargers, Cowboys, Giants, AFC North (rank), b,j,p.

HOME: Jaguars, Titans, Cardinals, Rams, AFC West (rank), b,j,p.
AWAY: Texans, Colts, 49ers, Seahawks, AFC North (rank), b,j,p.

HOME: Ravens, Bengals, Falcons, Panthers, AFC West (rank), b,j,p.
AWAY: Browns, Steelers, Saints, Bucs, AFC South (rank), b,j,p.

Here's to our future!!! :woot:

You say Possible in your thread, but is this what's officially predicted on a website? Or just what your guessing. I hope you're right because I have a hook in Minnesota.

no, its not set in stone. The NFL has only released the schedule rotation through 2009...This is probably based on the last 8 years opponents. Although, I'm a bit confused, as we have 8 home games and 8 away games every year, but the schedules above make no room for our regular divisional games. So I'm thinking there is no way they are accurate.

no, its not set in stone. The NFL has only released the schedule rotation through 2009...This is probably based on the last 8 years opponents. Although, I'm a bit confused, as we have 8 home games and 8 away games every year, but the schedules above make no room for our regular divisional games. So I'm thinking there is no way they are accurate.

?

the OP is listing 8 teams for home and away games each.

when it says (rank) that means whatever rank we finish in the division, that is the rank of the opponent we will play in that division.

that leaves 5 home non afc east games and 5 away non afc east teams

You say Possible in your thread, but is this what's officially predicted on a website? Or just what your guessing. I hope you're right because I have a hook in Minnesota.

This is not in stone by the NFL. But what I did is base them on the rotation to the 2009 opponents which the NFL has posted. In this case my possible schedule will probably become reality when the NFL announces it.

?

the OP is listing 8 teams for home and away games each.

That is correct. b,j,p are (BILLS, JETS, PATS) plus our rotation and our one rank team (home and away). This is just my possible schedule but, it could be the real one if the rotation stays the same. I believe it will so when the NFL makes it it will look like mine.

There are 8 games each. Look again.

For example 2010:

HOME : Browns, Steelers, Bears, Lions, AFC South (rank), Bills, Jets, Pats
AWAY : Ravens, Bengals, Packers, Vikings, AFC West (rank), Bills, Jets, Pats

So we will also play at Oakland and at home against the Titans in 2010??? They both finished 3rd in their respective divisions so I assume that is how it works. I have never really paid attention to how the schedule works.

So we will also play at Oakland and at home against the Titans in 2010??? They both finished 2rd in their respective divisions so I assume that is how it works. I have never really paid attention to how the schedule works.

2rd? What the hell is 2rd? :lol:

There are 8 games each. Look again.

For example 2010:

HOME : Browns, Steelers, Bears, Lions, AFC South (rank), Bills, Jets, Pats
AWAY : Ravens, Bengals, Packers, Vikings, AFC West (rank), Bills, Jets, Pats

So we will face 8 playoff teams and 8 non-playoff teams next year.
6 of the 8 playoff teams will be away games, Ouch!
Doesn't sound like a very easy schedule to me

Back
Top Bottom