Potential Wannstadt replacement | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Potential Wannstadt replacement

I'd like to see Wanny come back next year. That would mean that we make the playoffs and perhaps even the SuperBowl. But as been mentioned, let's START the season at least before we bash the team and coach.

FlyingElvis said:
http://http://msn.foxsports.com/story?contentId=1896846

Do the Dolphins pluck someone from the Parcells/Belichick system like Weis, Crennel, Payton or Carthon?

Or maybe Childress, since he has had success working with Feeley.

Everyone was praising the jobs Mckay, Dungy, and Gruden had done last year. Said they'd be repeating for another championship.

I'd like to be your neighbor so I can ----> :roflmao: when the Pats fail this year.

You have to be kidding! We haven't even take a singe season snap.

hah totally premature. first off, we dont know if wandy and his new OC have an incredible offensive system in the works. 2nd off: it isnt all wand's fault that we dont pass the ball enough. you had a freeking stud in the backfield wearing #34 and a no body under center wearing #9. who would you rather have the ball in their hands. granted, it is wand's fault that we kept fiedler so long and didnt look perm. for a marino replacement in '99. oh well, i guess thats just how it goes.

Wonder Why We Have A Bad Reputation As Fans!!

You guys are true IDIOTS!!! The season hasn't even started and you are talking about replacements for WANNY's job!! I mean how much do we have to harp and rag on him. He's the coach right now deal with it! Negativity will get you no where!Stay home and root for another team! You turds are the reason Dolphin fans are considered jokes in the NFL!! :fire: GO PHINS!!!! GO WANNY!!

Phinmaster1354 said:
You guys are true IDIOTS!!! The season hasn't even started and you are talking about replacements for WANNY's job!! I mean how much do we have to harp and rag on him. He's the coach right now deal with it! Negativity will get you no where!Stay home and root for another team! You turds are the reason Dolphin fans are considered jokes in the NFL!! :fire: GO PHINS!!!! GO WANNY!!
whats worse is that a patsie homer started the thread! Im shocked that people actually gave honest reponses.. :rolleyes:

Phinmaster1354 said:
i got banned for personal attacks :confused: i do agree about what you said though.

Wanny will keep his job no matter what happens this season. Huizenga is too loyal to do the right thing and fire Dave. If Wanny can keep his job after missing the playoffs with Ricky, he will keep it without Ricky. I think the Ricky's retirement saved Wanny's job if we suck this year.

BlueFin said:
I vote for Pioli for GM, and former Belichek asst. Nick Saban as head coach

That's a scary scenario.

Instant FO credibility (not to mention results) and a results-proven coach.

Back
Top Bottom