pouncey will be cut, or won't he? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

pouncey will be cut, or won't he?

Get a good OL coach, and let him rebuild this line with his own people. We've been mis-staffing the OL for what seems like forever. Let's get new, more competent scouts before we pay any more free agents stupid money (as I said we did when we signed Albert who we cut because of money, and Pouncey, who we should cut because of money). Let's draft OL with technique, power, and durability. Without those our OL will always continue to suck.

Oh yeah, and stop giving away our best players for 4th round picks. And while you're at it, stop giving away mid round picks for bad LB's your father in law thinks have potential too.

Looking like a restructure. He's not even worth 4 million per

Get a good OL coach, and let him rebuild this line with his own people. We've been mis-staffing the OL for what seems like forever. Let's get new, more competent scouts before we pay any more free agents stupid money (as I said we did when we signed Albert who we cut because of money, and Pouncey, who we should cut because of money). Let's draft OL with technique, power, and durability. Without those our OL will always continue to suck.

Oh yeah, and stop giving away our best players for 4th round picks. And while you're at it, stop giving away mid round picks for bad LB's your father in law thinks have potential too.

Exaclty You possibly have three, four newer OL in the mix next year- Larsen, Davis, Smith, Brendal. How many can be coached up and be adequate for next year? figure it out and make what ever other moves may be needed.

Last edited:
Exaclty You possibly have three, four newer OL in the mix next year- Larsen, David, Smith, Brendal. How many can be coached up and be adequate for next year? figure it out and make what ever other moves may be needed.
Always enjoy your posts bro. It would be great to build the commodity of a very tight Oline to work together on there own time as well to get better as a unit. Does this organization have the balls to make the right changes?

Last edited:
Exaclty You possibly have three, four newer OL in the mix next year- Larsen, David, Smith, Brendal. How many can be coached up and be adequate for next year? figure it out and make what ever other moves may be needed.
Who is David? That name doesn't appear on the roster. Am I missing something?

The "Braintrust" of the Dolphins has been developing Brendel for some time.

It's time.

Pouncey has prestige, but not ability. There are always suckers out there willing to trade for prestige ( i.e. Tannenbaum). I doubt we straight up cut him if we can get a late-round pick. Teams wouldn't take on his entire salary cap hit if they traded for him, just the base salary part. He's definitely tradeable if healthy.

Back
Top Bottom