Powers out!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Powers out!!

Wow, it really pissed some people off, huh? :lol: Just gave me time to drink another beer. Lighten up.

New Orleans/the Nfl have to be biting their nails right now though. If the 49ers win everyone will blame the power outage, and frankly it definitely helped the 49ers collect themselves.

This makes Goodell look like an even bigger tool with his stadium upgrade demands. I didn't think it was possible for him to look like a bigger douche with regards to that whole situation, but it's happened.

That godawful Beyonce half-time show sucked all the energy out of the electrical circuitry.

That godawful Beyonce half-time show sucked all the energy out of the electrical circuitry.
The halftime show wasn't nearly as bad as the awful national anthem rendition. I don't know why they get entertainers to perform the song instead of actual singers, because it's not an easy song to sing.

Believe it or not since i live in NY I'm looking forward to experiencing super bowl week in NYC. I can free load and meet so many players/radio and T.V hosts and pay nothing to watch shows live. I will not be going to the game ever unless the Phins make it. Than I will shell out 10 grand for great seats, a hotel suite, and a ton of women will be joining me.

i know the bar owners loved the outage ,its like that buffalo wings commercial.

I'm fully expecting a blizzard during next year's SuperBowl. Would serve Goodell right.

I'm fully expecting a blizzard during next year's SuperBowl. Would serve Goodell right.

I would love that. Not out of any weird anger towards Goodell, but because it's football. Teams, especially great ones, should be prepared to play in anything.

---------- Post added at 09:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:06 AM ----------

The halftime show wasn't nearly as bad as the awful national anthem rendition. I don't know why they get entertainers to perform the song instead of actual singers, because it's not an easy song to sing.
I haven't watched either at any SB since I was a little kid. Always horrible.

I haven't watched either at any SB since I was a little kid. Always horrible.

I like watching the national anthem because it seems like the performers always go out of their way to completely butcher the song by adding extra notes and stuff. Just awful.

Back
Top Bottom