Pray!!!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pray!!!!

HofCityFan said:
The game went just the way the nfl wanted it to. It things like this that make people think it fixed
C'mon.... :shakeno:

It was almost scripted, when was the last time ind turns it over inside the red zone 3 times, and brady throws the pick just to make it look good to keep everybody interested till the end

The Dolts! Edge fumbles twice in the red zone. Manning INT in the Red zone. The Pats did not win this game. The Dolts lost it and gave it to them.

yeah edge fumbles on the one. then they miss a fg to tie. unbelieveable.

edge started off strong and just seems to me not to have power to make that 1 yd when really needed.

Listening to Pats fans talk about how good they are is like listening to my lottery winning neighbor tell me about appropriate money management techniques.

Send a Dolt to do a mans job. Bring on the Pats. Can't wait till our Defense gets ahold of Brady!

arghhhhhh

I so hate the freaken pats...I swear every week, the just find some dang way to squeek by, every week...when will the luck end?????

_dan24 said:
details? :) I missed it.
On 1st and 10 in OT, Farve just threw a pass that was basically a hail mary it was picked off and Philly drove down and scored to win the game.

That play followed a 4th and 26 conversion by Philly.

It was enough to make anyone go Hmmm.

It just amazes me how many people (read:pats fans) still can't accept the fact they're the luckiest team in the NFL...

amazing.

ABrownLamp said:
Listening to Pats fans talk about how good they are is like listening to my lottery winning neighbor tell me about appropriate money management techniques.
lol great line

look at the bright side now when or if we beat the pats in week 5 it will be all the more meaningful

VJ1252 said:
look at the bright side now when or if we beat the pats in week 5 it will be all the more meaningful
IF being the key word...

I don't fear the challenge, though. As Wanny said, we're bulletproof...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom