Pre-Camp Thoughts? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pre-Camp Thoughts?

34RWilliams

The Future
Reaction score
QBs-Fiedler will contintue to run the offense well because he has been doing it for going on 5 years now so its no surprise that he would be doing ok
Feeley- He will start to emerge, their will be more comfort shown through out this final QB school and he will complete alot of his passes

RBs-Ricky-He will continue to amaze eveyone enough said, Their might be more ladies screaming at him considering his "Win a Date Article" :D
Russell-I think he will be awesome, breaking runs, catching well out of the backfield and blocking well.

WR's-Chambers, enough said :)
Boston- This will be his camp, I see alot of media attracting themselves to Boston in particular because he will just leave them in awe, and shut them up about his playing and hopefully his weight.
Newson- I like him alot and from Dudes camp reports he seems like a very reliable WR

OL-Theres not much I can say except I hope the mesh lke they were playing with eachother for years.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

DEs-Taylor, continuing his normal routine of sacking and performing above the rest
T-Bow, I hope he lost some weight

LBs-Not much news ever on them so I'm sure they are performing well and I hope that BUa gets some great recognition form the coaches and moves up in Depth.

CBs' I hear talk that Will Poole is doing so well that he is acually going after starter positon, can anyone back me up on that please do :D

Thats what I think camp reports will bring next week.

I agree with everything you said except I feel that Poole doesn't really have a chance to start because Howard will get the nod over him if anything. But I expect Poole to do some things on ST we haven't seen in a while so even if he doesn't start he will contribute to this team and be a key element.

Yermiah Bell will emerge as the starting FS.

There is only 2 issuees for me...O-LINE and LB depth.

O-LINE being the most important of the 2. If the O-LINE comes together everything else will fall in place.

LB depth could be resolved in 2 ways...someone could explode on the scene in camp or pick up a free agent. Either way, if the O-LINE comes together it will greatly effect how much the D is on the field. Therefore, not allowing Zach and Seau be in on so many plays. Got to protect the old guys.

Don't forget we've got some guys from NFL Europe that will be joining camp in a couple of weeks. I think Carl Morris (WR) and Brendan Givan (LB) have the best shot at making this team, not counting Leonard Henry who has already made the team. Both Morris and Givan have been very impressive and have a lot of potential.

Leonard Henry is not a lock. While I think he will make the team, Fred Russell will give him a run for his money. I expect Russell to be a PS member, but if Henry's injury hurts him in Training Camp, don't be suprised if Russell takes over.

Morris had a bad game on Sunday 5/30. He dropped two that were highlighted on the broadcast.

Back
Top Bottom