Predict The NBA Finals!!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Predict The NBA Finals!!!

Section126 said:
Hey, why not the Nets?

cuz i'
m not that much of a homer:lol: lol even if the nets some how beat the heat i'd still think they'd lose to the pistons. Same with the heat i'll be rooting for them because wade is insane but i think the pistons have to much firepower, but hopefully i'm wrong.

MARINO1384 said:
cuz i'
m not that much of a homer:lol: lol even if the nets some how beat the heat i'd still think they'd lose to the pistons. Same with the heat i'll be rooting for them because wade is insane but i think the pistons have to much firepower, but hopefully i'm wrong.

Ive said the whole time if anyone beats Miami it will be New Jersey

It should be really interesting though because for the first time Miami will be going into a series as an underdog, and it should be fun to see how they react, assuming Miami and Detroit win.

Teams often catch Miami sleeping....which isnt good, but vs Detroit it seems like we always play good basketball

Amars said:
Piston vs. Heat part Deux should be good.

:yes:

I say it goes to game 7 but this time its different, This year Wade is healthy, and a year older and more experienced

Alex22 said:
Ive said the whole time if anyone beats Miami it will be New Jersey

It should be really interesting though because for the first time Miami will be going into a series as an underdog, and it should be fun to see how they react, assuming Miami and Detroit win.

Teams often catch Miami sleeping....which isnt good, but vs Detroit it seems like we always play good basketball

I hope so....the pistons are annoying and need to be beaten. The Heat bench need to continue to play well. That's what killed the nets. Freakin Walker hasn't missed the past 2 games. If you haven't seen him besides the past 2 games you'd think he's good:lol: but atleast he's showing up when it counts.

MARINO1384 said:
I hope so....the pistons are annoying and need to be beaten. The Heat bench need to continue to play well. That's what killed the nets. Freakin Walker hasn't missed the past 2 games. If you haven't seen him besides the past 2 games you'd think he's good:lol: but atleast he's showing up when it counts.

I still jump out of my seat and scream NOOOOOO when he goes to shoot :lol:

Hey, I predicted the Heat to beat the Mavs in 6 BEFORE the season, ...it wouldn't be fair to change now..

GO HEATERS.

Detroit - 4
Dallas - 3

MVP = Chauncey...buh buh buh buh...Billups.

postermaster said:
For me I think it will be Miami Heat vs. Dallas Mavericks!!!, and Dallas will beat Heat in 5...
same thing only Miami beats Dallas in 6

dominizzo said:
I want Lebron and Co to take em out
Of course.

Cavs beating Pistons = Heat guaranteed NBA Finals. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom