Predicting every NFL team's 2017 record | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Predicting every NFL team's 2017 record

Sunday, Sept. 10: BUCCANEERS, W (Could easily be a loss, it's a coin flip. Are we ready from the kickoff for it or not?)

Sunday, Sept. 17: At Chargers, L

Sunday, Sept. 24: At Jets, W

Sunday, Oct. 1: SAINTS (London), W

Sunday, Oct. 8: TITANS, L (AFC's sleeper team for '17)

Sunday, Oct. 15: At Falcons, W (The Falcons are gonna crater this year after the SB loss, and I'm the only one calling it)

Sunday, Oct. 22: JETS, 1 p.m., W

Thursday, Oct. 26: At Ravens, L (We don't beat this team, this year is no exception)

Sunday, Nov. 5: RAIDERS, L

Monday, Nov. 13: At Panthers, L

Sunday, Nov. 19: OFF WEEK

Sunday, Nov. 26: At Patriots, L

Sunday, Dec. 3: BRONCOS, L

Monday, Dec. 11: PATRIOTS, L

Sunday, Dec. 17: At Bills, L

Sunday, Dec. 24: At Chiefs, L

Sunday, Dec. 31: BILLS, W

6-10 in 2017 - then we go after some more talented OL, LB and DL in F.A. and the draft. We'll have to spend money, but it's fixable.

^^^ id take the over on that bet.

I think alot of fans are alot more willing to buy into the hype on other teams than they are their own favorite team, for various reasons.

My take is the team should be good enough to start winning some of these games where folks see the Instant L on schedule. 5 losses total.

Without going into depth I'll say same record at 10-6

I think 8 wins is our floor and 11 is the ceiling. Gase isn't Philbin, we will not lose games we should win and we will also pull off a few surprises. I don;t see any reason why we could not be 5-0 going into Atlanta and 7-3 going into the bye. Tough final 6, but split them and you should be in playoff position.

Sounds right to me. You guys picking low numbers of wins need to factor in the coach. No way he has a losing season and we'll probably be fighting for a playoff spot in the last few games again.

we started last year 1-4 and could have easily have been 0-5. New system, first time HC. Too many duds starting the year like Mario Williams, Jason Jones, Earl Mitchell & Billy Turner.

Mike Pouncey missed the first 4 games.
DeVante Parker missed the first game and was not healthy for the first several games.
Branden Albert was not healthy until mid-season with the knee.
Jordan Cameron was out after game 3 and learning a new system.
Ajayi was not being utilized.

And then we went on a 6 game winning streak. No reason we can't start there.

we started last year 1-4 and could have easily have been 0-5. New system, first time HC. Too many duds starting the year like Mario Williams, Jason Jones, Earl Mitchell & Billy Turner.

Mike Pouncey missed the first 4 games.
DeVante Parker missed the first game and was not healthy for the first several games.
Branden Albert was not healthy until mid-season with the knee.
Jordan Cameron was out after game 3 and learning a new system.
Ajayi was not being utilized.

And then we went on a 6 game winning streak. No reason we can't start there.

Pouncey might play the first four games this yr, but my over/under on him is 8 games tops.
Parker did miss the first game, but he put up 8 for 106 against NE in Wk. 2. And had decent game with a TD in Wk. 3.
Losing Cameron didn't mean anything. Sims and Grey played just as good, if not better.
Ajayi needs to stay healthy from day one, cuz he's going to get used a lot!
Bottom line is, while I'm as happy as the next guy, and think Gase is the real deal, we beat one team with a winning record on that run. Not trying to play Debbie Downer, but it'll be tough to go 10-6, even though I think we've gotten better personal wise. Last year's schedule looked brutal on paper and some breaks went our way....hoping for the same this yr. I sure as hell hope we dont get decimated with injuries like last yr.

Id go range it from 7-11 wins.

BTW who predicts a tie (Bills record) lol so stupid

And 3 teams from the same division all going 11-5 lol AFC West is a solid division but what??

That's almost impossible for 3 teams to finish 11-5 in the same division.

I've never seen it lol

Sunday, Sept. 10: BUCCANEERS, W (Could easily be a loss, it's a coin flip. Are we ready from the kickoff for it or not?)

Sunday, Sept. 17: At Chargers, L

Sunday, Sept. 24: At Jets, W

Sunday, Oct. 1: SAINTS (London), W

Sunday, Oct. 8: TITANS, L (AFC's sleeper team for '17)

Sunday, Oct. 15: At Falcons, W (The Falcons are gonna crater this year after the SB loss, and I'm the only one calling it)

Sunday, Oct. 22: JETS, 1 p.m., W

Thursday, Oct. 26: At Ravens, L (We don't beat this team, this year is no exception)

Sunday, Nov. 5: RAIDERS, L

Monday, Nov. 13: At Panthers, L

Sunday, Nov. 19: OFF WEEK

Sunday, Nov. 26: At Patriots, L

Sunday, Dec. 3: BRONCOS, L

Monday, Dec. 11: PATRIOTS, L

Sunday, Dec. 17: At Bills, L

Sunday, Dec. 24: At Chiefs, L

Sunday, Dec. 31: BILLS, W

6-10 in 2017 - then we go after some more talented OL, LB and DL in F.A. and the draft. We'll have to spend money, but it's fixable.

If we start 4-2 and end the season losing 7 of the last 8, this team and Coach Gase will be in trouble.

The Fins will be better and more complete.
11-5 including a split of the Pats.
If we can host the wildcard game, anything can happen.

While I think we win more than 8 games, the logic and reasoning behind his analysis is solid.

It's easy for an "outsider" to expect us to prove it where as from a fans prospective I'm expecting us to prove it.

Back
Top Bottom