Predicting next year | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Predicting next year

xSxPxHx

Scout Team
Club Member
Reaction score
So with all the holes that are exposed within this team? Do we really resign players like Long? Bush? Hartline? Dansby? S.Smith? The only true gamer on our team is Cam Wake. Everyone else is average at best. This team is far away. But I always hope that we can get a turnaround season (one year wonder seasons) What do you guys think? DO WE GET BETTER??

Prediction, draft Wide Receivers 1-7. Enough said!

I can't trust them with the task of getting a good wideout considering the way they handled the position last year. It's always a broken record. "We just need a wideout, a tight end and a good QB and we're set" and yet here we are year in and year out. It's exhausting :(

Ireland is not fired, we are average again next year and he and Philbin are both shown the door.

We do better with Tannehill having played a full season. We get some receivers, and win more. I dont want to get too far ahead, there is still football to enjoy, this isnt 0-7 like last year.January to August is too long to think about..Enjoy while you can this year.

So with all the holes that are exposed within this team? Do we really resign players like Long? Bush? Hartline? Dansby? S.Smith? The only true gamer on our team is Cam Wake. Everyone else is average at best. This team is far away. But I always hope that we can get a turnaround season (one year wonder seasons) What do you guys think? DO WE GET BETTER??

Resign Long for cheap if you can, bring back Hartline, and keep Smith. Let Bush and Dansby go. Draft a WR or two (or get one in FA) and draft a CB to play opposite Smith.

Dansby is not a FA everybody, and why the **** would you want him to leave for?

Dude is a leader of this team, or atleast a better leader than Bush and Long.

Put players around Tannehill. The defense has problems, but it always does enough to win. If the Saints had our defense, they'd win 10+ games. This offense is atrocious.

Even in the Colts game, the offense couldn't do anything in the 4th quarter. Indy only scored like 21 points.

I have really bad feeling if ireland stays we might draft another LT in the first round..

Keep Hartline, Dansby, Smith... Do not resign Long

---------- Post added at 07:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:26 PM ----------

I have really bad feeling if ireland stays we might draft another LT in the first round..

IMO no chance of that. Philbin has more power than we all think or he or Ireland show and Philbin would never allow that to happen.

Trade them to the Patriots and they will all become future Hall-of Famers.....

d-1

Re-sign Long, Starks, and Smith. Franchise tag Bush, unless he re-signs for cheaper than expected and you let Fasano, Clemons, Hartline, and McDaniel go. Then you push for one of the FA WRs and use the draft to add a FS, DE, another TE, another "speed WR, and OL and LB depth. And of course replace Carpenter.

so far, great predictions.....not

just the same overreaction psycobabble.

We need Cb's and one big WR and big TE which there are plenty of good ones in this draft.

I would put numbers out for Jake that are much lower than what he is making now. If he leaves FA, then you need to draft another LT/RT. So you see, you cant have it both ways slick willy by saying get rid of Long and complain about Ireland drafting another LT. Brilliance at its best.

We also need another G. Yeah I know, another Linemen in the draft to piss you off but draft one late and we will have to get one or two big FA's because we have to spend 90% of the cap. A good OL would do this team alot of good. Their might be some trading of players this offseason.

Rishard Matthews is your #3 folks. book it. they just didnt play him out of spite since he is a rookie.

Draft CB, WR, TE, T, LB, G, RB, DE, S and not in that order neccessarily and BPA all the way no matter what the position. If we get a big name in FA then you may be able to ixnay one off that draft.

I would offer a bigger pay day for Brian Hartline and a 7-8 mil contract to Jake Long. Think about it, the dude is just having a bad year in this new offense. If he walks it still leaves a big hole.

I would offer Sean Smith a contract that is lowballed and let him walk should he like to. Letting alot of these guys go should get us compensated picks provided we do not have get any FA which is another reason why getting Jake to sign a contract like that would be beneficial. Alot of problems currently that he is having is because defenses are throwing the sink at our rookie. We simply have to get better at WR/TE which anyone with a brain should agree.

We need to start looking more at Lamar Miller.

draft Ty Eifert/TE - Notre Dame 1st Rnd… sign FA Greg Jennings/WR… use the two #2's & draft OLB… move Martin back to his LT position… use a 3rd on RT… sign FA LG… package Bush & a 3rd to Detroit for their 2nd & 4th/cond 5th… blast away

Back
Top Bottom