Prediction | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Prediction

Float On 74

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
I dont want to be negative but i seriously think D. Boston will be a bust...I hope im wrong..am I the only one who think this?

Put it this way.....A David Boston "bust" season has to be alot better than another season with DT as #2 wr. That alone gets me pretty excited. :D

Its a definate possibility, but the way the off season has gone we are due for some good luck. Mabie that means Boston plays like he did in Arizona and our offense ends up lethal and not confused. Thats how i choose to look at it. If you don't then the season is a waste before it starts.

DB has all the tools...he CAN blow up and go straight to the pro bowl. maybe he'll be excited about how much larger his role just got this past week.

I'm not saying this is going to happen.....I really can't say I have a bunch of confidence, I just think that its possible.

Yes you are the only one. He will thrive because Chambers will get the extra attention and we don't have Ricky anymore.

David Boston a bust!!! You've been hanging with Ricky!

Float On 74 said:
I dont want to be negative but i seriously think D. Boston will be a bust...I hope im wrong..am I the only one who think this?
I respect your oppinion, but do u have any reasoning for this? I perosnally think hel lrevive his career here just as someone else did by the name of Ricky. Hopefully he can do it to the extent RRick did:D ...as long as he doesnt retire 2 years later.

I Think you really are the only one.......This guy is a Monster, he may be even better than Chambers........ Time Will tell about that one, but even his worse seasons thus far in his career weren't Horrible(Much Better Than Darrius Thompson Has Done Here)And if he does EXPLODE back to form he showed in Arizona....... THE ENTIRE LEAGUE Will Fear US!!!!!!!!

Float On 74 said:
come on man. he is a freak of nature who almost outplayed all of our recievers last year and he didnt play the whole year. He is lighter and at a freakin speed school right now. He is ripe to bust out this year.

it all comes down to whether our qb's can get it to him and cc

Back
Top Bottom