Preemptive mock with some FAs | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Preemptive mock with some FAs

NoblePhin

Starter
Club Member
Reaction score
1. Jabril Peppers- Nickel Pairing of Alonso and Peppers will mitigate the short passing game that killed us. Yes he's a two way dynamic player but we would let him focus on one side of the ball, defense, and let him grow into the role of that hybrid ss/lb on 3rd down and possibly Will in base.

2. Tanoh Kpassagnon- Great size and motor, wide 9 would be his calling, imo, with that 6'7 280 build and super long arms.

3. Chidobe Awuzie- I like how this guy plays, very fluid and aggressive, good size at 5'11 205 and gives much needed competition at the nickel.

5. Jeremy Sprinkle- solid all around TE who looks to be overlooked based on his team's dedication to the run, but looks pretty fluid and runs with power when in the open field.

5. Avery Gennesy- guard prospect that is a wide bodied potential mauler that develops under Tunsil and Leary for a year.

5. Marquel Lee- Athletic LB who gives depth and special teams play out the gate.

Re-sign- Stills, Sims, Branch.
FA- Ronald Leary, Stephen Tulloch, Domata Peko.

Last edited by a moderator:
He's rated the 18th best prospect, I'm thinking he may slide due to not having a true position.

I loved what Peppers brought to Michigan but his weakness is coverage. Quite honestly, I only draft him as a SS.

Peppers is one of the more interesting players in the draft. I've seen him mocked all over the place, from top 10 to bottom of the first round. He could be there at #22.

I think you'd need to have a good plan with him and a coordinator who could use him to his strengths. Could certainly be someone that could help Miami match-up better with New England. The Dolphins have to think about that in taking that next step. The team was 10-4 against the rest of the NFL, but honestly not very competitive against the Patriots. What players help them get there?

There quick passing is what shreds us. We boast a dynamic pass rush but ithe is negated with throws 1 sec or less. We need faster more reactive players to play that underneath stuff and that's where Peppers would come into play.

Back
Top Bottom