Premium member badge and super donator badge? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Premium member badge and super donator badge?

FinFrenzy

Never Lose Faith in the Fins
Club Member
Reaction score
I have a couple of questions about people with these badges if you don't mind.

Is it a clique thing to get the badge? Meaning voted in, kind of weird for some people that have been here for awhile and never getting warned for anything but might not post like crazy all the time. And never getting it offered to them.

What does the $84 go to? Not that I care, I honestly donate more than that but just wondering.

Next question. What is the monetary difference in donator and super donator.

I see all these badges and me wants.....:wink:

Premium member is invite only, when you get invited u have to pay 86, i believe dollars, for super donators i think you need to donate a certain amount of money

FinFrenzy said:
I have a couple of questions about people with these badges if you don't mind.

Is it a clique thing to get the badge? Meaning voted in, kind of weird for some people that have been here for awhile and never getting warned for anything but might not post like crazy all the time. And never getting it offered to them.

What does the $84 go to? Not that I care, I honestly donate more than that but just wondering.

Next question. What is the monetary difference in donator and super donator.

I see all these badges and me wants.....:wink:
What have you donated?

Send me a PM if you don't want to say it here. :D

inFINSible said:
What have you donated?

Send me a PM if you don't want to say it here. :D

Above 1$ Below $999 in the last 4 months alone.....but I think your missing my point. I sent $150 this morning until I had a couple of beers and looked at everyones badges.

Is there an answer to my questions, though. :cooldude:

Jt0323 said:
Premium member is invite only, when you get invited u have to pay 86, i believe dollars, for super donators i think you need to donate a certain amount of money

Invite only.......sounds like a clique to me. Why? If someone has been here for a long time they get no recognition. It's only for people certain people like than vote for them like high school class president????

Does that really make sense to you?

Super donators have donated over $500 to the site....Premium membership is invite only.

Sorry for not answering your questions directly.

Premium Membership is somewhat locked right now. This was "paid membership" prior to VIP. It was/is a bit different. They were the original financial backing when FinHeaven began needing financial backing. Kinda like a founding fathers. And they remain as such.

It's not that either of us (staff/premium members) have decided that no one is worthy. We just decided to close the gates off once VIP went into effect last year.

No biggie man. We don't hate ya. :)

inFINSible said:
Super donators have donated over $500 to the site....Premium membership is invite only.

Sorry for not answering your questions directly.

No need to apologize...if I was abrasive. Sorry drank too much. :wink:

Muck said:
Premium Membership is somewhat locked right now. This was "paid membership" prior to VIP. It was/is a bit different. They were the original financial backing when FinHeaven began needing financial backing. Kinda like a founding fathers. And they remain as such.

It's not that either of us (staff/premium members) have decided that no one is worthy. We just decided to close the gates off once VIP went into effect last year.

No biggie man. We don't hate ya. :)

I actually think I remember a thread awhile ago in the main forum about it. Thanks for the answer.

Back
Top Bottom