prepare for glory | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

prepare for glory

njdolphan23

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I'm a huge fins fan that lives in jersey. I gotta listen to these jet fans talk smack about their $hit team. Finally after sunday they'll be shut the $@&! up

It will be a glorious day on Sunday when we are crowned Division champs. Man who in their wildest dreams would have imagined we'd be in the position we are in.

The icing on the cake will be a Buffalo win over the Cheatriots but I won't be a pig I'll be happy with just the win over Jets.

I'm a huge fins fan that lives in jersey. I gotta listen to these jet fans talk smack about their $hit team. Finally after sunday they'll be shut the $@&! up

same here...I always listen to the NFL on Sirius...but this week I tuned into the FAN...and I haven't laughed so much at the Jet fans...it was pure comedy

It's our turn...the Jets barely beat us in the opener when we got off to a 2-4 start. We have won 8 out of 9 since then, and we are 100% better than the team we were to open the season. The Jets fizzled out after they got off to a great start and starting to believe their own press clippings...now they are blaming things on Favre's arm. The Jests deserve a good whupping on Sunday. :)

Back
Top Bottom