Preseason games | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Preseason games

Simone007

Starter
Reaction score
Since I have never watched a preseason game, and since I am eager to see the dolphins on the field, I ask you: are the preseason games worth watching or I have to wait for the regular season?

You've NEVER watched a preseason game?? That's weeeiird.

ANyway: Preseason is good for us DIE HARDS cause we're just jonesing for SOME football but if you wanna see good football, or how good a team is gonna be, Preseason SUCKS. It's just like practice. All the backups and scrubs get playing time.

LOCAL SCUM! said:

ANyway: Preseason is good for us DIE HARDS cause we're just jonesing for SOME football but if you wanna see good football, or how good a team is gonna be, Preseason SUCKS. It's just like practice. All the backups and scrubs get playing time.

he he its difficult to watch football here

The first quarter of the game is always nice. I remember watching the hall of fame game last year against Chicago when Ricky got to play. I watched that whole thing and I was actully pissed when they lost. Any time the Dolphins are on the field I'll root for them and be pissed when they lose. Any game is fun for a Die-Hard and that's what I am.

If you're a hardcore fan who likes to know everything about everyone on the roster, the preseason is great. You get to see position battles for spots like 4th wide receiver, back-up QB, back-up RB and so on. It's actually pretty interesting and you always get to see some ridiculously good plays from guys you've never heard of before. It's also the best football you've seen in a long time, so even if your fourth stringers are on the field and we're losing 70-3 it's just good to see football.

The first couple of games are kinda boring because the starters are only playing a few downs. Then the 2nd 3rd and 4th stringers play most of the game. The best pre-season game is the 3rd game because the starters play most of the game. The last pre-season game the starters usually play the first half and then the coaches play guys who are on the bubble for the rest of the game to see if they can find a position for them. All and all its pretty good to watch your team...

LOCAL SCUM! said:

:yeahthat:

Back
Top Bottom