Pretty Cool Evaluation On Jonathan Banks | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pretty Cool Evaluation On Jonathan Banks

I don't think Peterson is a great comparison. It'd be a bit like comparing D. Murray to A. Peterson. Yeah, they're both tall, upright runners, but Murray isn't an AP kind of athlete. Banks is a great athlete, but Peterson is something else. 4.32, wasn't it?

im ok with Banks at 12. Any fallback on rawness in coverage will be made up with speed and ball hawking and an actual desire to make a play. unlike sean smith. Good coaching can solve those too as long as he is willing to listen and learn how it is in the pros. These are the things they will start examining in a couple days.

---------- Post added at 11:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:36 PM ----------

btw, nice pick in the endzone vs Patton

I don't think Peterson is a great comparison. It'd be a bit like comparing D. Murray to A. Peterson. Yeah, they're both tall, upright runners, but Murray isn't an AP kind of athlete. Banks is a great athlete, but Peterson is something else. 4.32, wasn't it?

More like a resemblance of playing style, of course he's not on Patrick Peterson's level. But Patrick Peterson is just a model for the way Banks plays.

im ok with Banks at 12. Any fallback on rawness in coverage will be made up with speed and ball hawking and an actual desire to make a play. unlike sean smith. Good coaching can solve those too as long as he is willing to listen and learn how it is in the pros. These are the things they will start examining in a couple days.

---------- Post added at 11:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:36 PM ----------

btw, nice pick in the endzone vs Patton

Oh yea this kids a competitor I know people say he took plays off but it really wasn't that I mean the kid was playing hurt, it probably took a toll on him but he played through pain something Sean Smith wouldn't do. Also despite his injuries he was still fast as **** and based on pure athleticism he was able to make plays and recover from coverage mistakes.

If I had to guess, Banks will be our #1 pick. Just makes too much sense.

Back
Top Bottom