Price could be gone from ATL? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Price could be gone from ATL?

Slappy8800 said:
those are called...rookie, #3 WR numbers
yes... but they are disappointing for a first round pick.

...my point; however, is that they are not the numbers of a stud WR - Michael Clayton, Roy Williams and Larry Fitzgerald are studs.

finsnchips said:
yes... but they are disappointing for a first round pick.

...my point; however, is that they are not the numbers of a stud WR - Michael Clayton, Roy Williams and Larry Fitzgerald are studs.
Jenkins will be a stud like that once he has a QB who can throw the ball

NOTE: And no, Vick can't throw accurately

Slappy8800 said:
those are called...rookie, #3 WR numbers

I don't know a lot about the guy, maybe he has potential. I'll I do know is he was the least productive out of the 7 wr's drafted in the first rd in 04'. Atlanta also used another 1st rd pick this year on Roddy White?? I'll i'm saying is that i'd expect more from a 1st rd pick.

what were fitzgerlad's #'s?....i didnt think they were THAT great..but I could be wrong

58 recpts 780 yards 8 TDs

good rookie numbers... without a QB.

finsnchips said:
58 recpts 780 yards 8 TDs

good rookie numbers... without a QB.

He especially had a good game agaisnt us. Remember the td pass he caught in the last minute of the game? I think there was less than a minute and the score gave them a one point lead for the win.

Sorry to make you guys re live this, but here's the catch. I can't remember being more bitter after a game. Oh well, those days are gone.

clear.gif

Finz Fury said:
Sorry to make you guys re live this, but here's the catch. I can't remember being more bitter after a game. Oh well, those days are gone.

clear.gif
ahh... reggie got owned.

decent Numbers....boldin was also gone for a good part of the year....

finsnchips said:
ahh... reggie got owned.

Yep. I sure hope he is more comfortable with the defense this year. He has some big payday's to live up to.

Finz Fury said:
Yep. I sure hope he is more comfortable with the defense this year. He has some big payday's to live up to.
yeah, I think Reggie's problem was that he played nickel last year and struggled in space... he is a starting CB and couldn't make the step down.

LtDan662002 said:
Jenkins will be a stud like that once he has a QB who can throw the ball

NOTE: And no, Vick can't throw accurately

Good luck with all that. I don't see the Falcons cutting Vick anytime soon.

price may have to retire due to an inoperable retinal condition.

Back
Top Bottom