Prisco on Feeley | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Prisco on Feeley

New England Fin

Practice Squad
Reaction score
http://www.sportsline.com/nfl/story/7495971

Prisco thinks he has Feeley all figured out and that the Fish will regret trading for him. His articles always make me laugh. He pretends to know so much.
I am encouraged by the fact that he likes Wilfork - that increases the chances that he will be a 1st round bust. It's kind of like when Jimmy the Greek used to make his picks and you knew that they would all be wrong.

This is how worrisome the Miami quarterback situation is: Sage Rosenfels outperformed both Fiedler and Feeley in offseason work.
How come we read just the opposite from training camp reporters on this site?? :huh:

There was one report after like the 2nd mini camp on a major site that said fiedler was ahead. Prisco has been clinging to that since. How many camps do you think he has actually been to???

outtawack311 said:
There was one report after like the 2nd mini camp on a major site that said fiedler was ahead. Prisco has been clinging to that since. How many camps do you think he has actually been to???
I read his article every week. His predictions are consistently wrong. He also is as stubborn as a mule. When he forms an opinion he will continue to back it long after it was proven wrong. I can't believe this guy is a writer for a major sports website. He must know someone important.

I'll keep my opinion on Feeley to myself until I see him play a game. I haven't seen a whole lot of him and wish Miami would have done something different in the off season, but he could prove me wrong. I think people are a little harsh to bash a man who hasn't done anything other than camp. He is just learning the play book and will take some time. He seems to have the tools so he could make a believer out of but it will all come down to the O-Line and if they give any QB time to make the plays.

Prisco lives in SouthFlorida and that's why he writes about the team so much. I followed his predictions last year and he is more honest about the Phins than the fans. He is not as wrong as he is being potrayed here. He was kickin butt for the CBS Sportsline prediction last year even against the spread --- and that is not easy as many of you probably know.

With all that being said, I still don't like the guy for dogging my boys :-)

Holy crap! did any of you read the message boards at the bottom of the page? One guy wrote...
"The Phins are Dumb....The Dolphins should have picked up a developmental QB two years ago, when it was evident Fiedler could not get the job done. Looking for another Delhomme, by picking up a middle aged (by NFL standards) Feeley is not the way to solve this problem

Middle Aged?? :roflmao:

Noodle Arm said:
Holy crap! did any of you read the message boards at the bottom of the page? One guy wrote...

I kno tht guys a loonatic. Ppl r predictring 4-6 wins for the Dolphins this year:shakeno: tht is ridiculous. Im Phinfan3499, had to set some ppl strait.

Noodle Arm said:

I kno tht guys a loonatic. Ppl r predictring 4-6 wins for the Dolphins this year:shakeno: tht is ridiculous. Im Phinfan3499, had to set some ppl strait.

Prisco- He is the biggest laugh for a writer, he knows jack ****. :roflmao:

I'm starting a list of all the writers who doubt the Dolphins.

I'm going to make them eat their words when the season comes. :fire:

Prisco, you're number one right now - so far.

Quote:
This is how worrisome the Miami quarterback situation is: Sage Rosenfels outperformed both Fiedler and Feeley in offseason work.

I got a great laugh out of that one. Good job Prisco you continue to amaze us all with your stupidity and homerism. Yeesh man.

Back
Top Bottom