Prisco on Feeley | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Prisco on Feeley

fint0xicated said:
How come we read just the opposite from training camp reporters on this site?? :huh:

because people are full of it. i'm really sick and tired of people saying Sage should get a fair chance, and that he's the best talent of the 3. don't you think the coaches would want to put their best chance of success out on the field? this is when i hate to hear conspiracy theorists. "well they don't wanna admit they were wrong with Feeley." "well dave just loves fiedler." they don't do this for other positions. the good, prepared players get a chance to show their stuff. sage isn't that good, as many of the people that have attended the practices can see.

New England Fin said:
http://www.sportsline.com/nfl/story/7495971

Prisco thinks he has Feeley all figured out and that the Fish will regret trading for him. His articles always make me laugh. He pretends to know so much.
I am encouraged by the fact that he likes Wilfork - that increases the chances that he will be a 1st round bust. It's kind of like when Jimmy the Greek used to make his picks and you knew that they would all be wrong.

besides, how much of a hypocrite is this guy? he almost flat-out supported the trade for feeley when it happened, but now he has some information (albeit false information) on camp performance and he changes his tune: "a move that was questioned big time by other teams' front-office personnel."

We'll never know who those teams were, because he just made that little tidbit up.

the redskins are gonna win the superbowl.. look what he did for the broncos and the redskins have one of the best androughest DE's.. watch out for them

Some fan wrote this... I don't know who on god's green earth he could be talking about.

Finsflurry said:
Quote:
This is how worrisome the Miami quarterback situation is: Sage Rosenfels outperformed both Fiedler and Feeley in offseason work.

I got a great laugh out of that one. Good job Prisco you continue to amaze us all with your stupidity and homerism. Yeesh man.
Excuse my ignorance but what does homerism mean?

Maybe Prisco got stuck with the first info he got from the first camp where AJ didnt show much .As you remember he improved rapidly in successive camps although he is probably still behind Jay.

We have camp reporters so our info is fresh.

First, Prisco persists in calling Feeley a "third stringer" in Philadelhia. It has been talked to death on this site that Feeley was the "emergency" QB only because Detmer was the holder. Had McNabb gone down, Feeley was going to start the next week.

Next, Wanny made a remark after practice one day that maybe Sage should be our starter because on that day both Feeley and Feidler were way off. Prisco and a couple of other reporters jumped on it like it was gospel. I listened to the taped transript of the remarks off Curt Fennel's site and it was very clear to me that Wanny was angry at his starters and being sarcastic.

At the last camp all the reports I read said that Stoener was out performing Sage so next maybe Prisco will be pushing Clint.

It bothers me some that Prisco rides the same opinion all the time and seems to me to have a very poor opinion of the Phins, but it bothers me even more that a guy getting paid, probably big bucks, to write for a major media outlet consistently writes such old news as if it were pronouncements from Olympus! If you read the whole article about the AFCE he had old stories about all four teams. He's stealing his money!

Maybe everyone who's pissed off at this article by Prisco should send him an email. Mine wasn't too nasty, just explaining to him why Feeley was 3rd stringer and not Detmer.

MikeAlias said:
I means you like a team so much you arn't objective and just say "Miami is the best because they are!" You don't open up to any other views, or admit to the fact that there maybe some better teams/player than you the one you root for.

I got that from the dictionary! :D

P.S. I think the Dolphins will go 17-0, win the Super Bowl, and the entire offense (O-Line included) will make the Pro Bowl. :D

Ohio Fanatic said:
Maybe everyone who's pissed off at this article by Prisco should send him an email. Mine wasn't too nasty, just explaining to him why Feeley was 3rd stringer and not Detmer.
and why was that? and please dont tell me beacuse detmer was the extra point and fieldgoal holder

Prisco has always been for any NY team (Jets, Giants and even Jills). I have not like any of his articles for a LONG time. I did write him once a year or so ago and not only was it never posted, it was not even answered. He probably sees emails that are about the phins and just ignores them. Don't waste your time or effort on this Donkey.

MikeAlias said:

Oboy summed it up pretty well:

Oboy said:
Prisco has always been for any NY team (Jets, Giants and even Jills). I have not like any of his articles for a LONG time. I did write him once a year or so ago and not only was it never posted, it was not even answered. He probably sees emails that are about the phins and just ignores them. Don't waste your time or effort on this Donkey.

He naturally hates the Dolphins and continually predicts the Jets and Giants to do much more than they ever do, he's a hater and always has been. I don't even bother reading his crap anymore.

this is rediculous where do these guys come up with this stuff? i agree he seems to be passing judgement after the very first week of training camp, i seriously doubt this guy pays 1/2 as much attention to the fins as we do. so im assuming we all know alot more than this retard.:roflmao:

Back
Top Bottom