Pro Bowl Reserves | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pro Bowl Reserves

PatsSuck456 said:
Sam Madison isnt what he used to be, thats why he gets criticized

Everyone is susptiable to this one thing regardless of race, gender or religion. Age, and Sam Maidson is dealing with it too, he's a good corner but not AS good as he used to be, I still like Sam, but 1 int isn't enough in a season let alone a couple.

dol_fan_81 said:
i just dont think he has played that well this year

Well he definately didn't make it on name. Remember he hasn't gone since 2002.

So that pretty much tells me this secondary would be still darn good if we could just lose Reggie the target Howard.

i remember that first game we played against buffalo, i thought moorman was their best player, haha hes a sick *** punter... i think he deserves it...

also as for madison being an alternate, it happens, i mean john lynch made it as a starter and hes not been that great this year... but its his reputation and the respect he still gets from other playres and coaches, same **** for sam

arsenal said:
but its his reputation and the respect he still gets from other playres and coaches, same **** for sam

Please he hasn't gone since 2002. He isn't going on reputation.

he isnt what he used to be but he is still a great player

he makes the plays

For example

In the atlanta game he broke off his wr while the ball was in the air and broke up a sure TD catch to alge crumpler

Those are the types of things that make you a great player

PatsSuck456 said:
Sam Madison isnt what he used to be, thats why he gets criticized

He isn't a shutdown CB last he was in his younger days, but he stills makes some big plays for us. I don't know why, but everybody has been dissing Madison of his performence. he is still a CB who can start and do some good things. You can't look at stats and judge a player. You have to actually watch the entire game and see for yourself that he is still a good CB.

It sounds to me like there is an excellent chance Miami will have 4 players in the game and might even have 5. Jones is out of luck, but I could imagine Bailey begging off. The same goes for Gates or Tony G.

Congrats to Donnie, Randy, and Sam on making it as alternates. I was actually thinking Schulters had a legit chance of making it as an Alternate as well, I really do think that John Lynch has made Pro Bowl the last two years based on NAME and REP only.

thanks nub for having my back on the link there:) out shopping.....yea donnie and mcmike should have made it but sam till makes me shake my head. Im glad he went but I just didnt think he did enough to earn even an alternate bid. Hey whatever.......a dolphin made it and thats all that matters.

AquaInferno said:
Everyone is susptiable to this one thing regardless of race, gender or religion. Age, and Sam Maidson is dealing with it too, he's a good corner but not AS good as he used to be, I still like Sam, but 1 int isn't enough in a season let alone a couple.
Int's are not the measure of a corner.

Ace88 said:
He isn't a shutdown CB last he was in his younger days, but he stills makes some big plays for us. I don't know why, but everybody has been dissing Madison of his performence. he is still a CB who can start and do some good things. You can't look at stats and judge a player. You have to actually watch the entire game and see for yourself that he is still a good CB.

Very good, but also don't forget how many catches, and how many yards Randy Moss had when they played the Raiders.

Sam can still shut'm down...... ;)

Back
Top Bottom