Progression or Regression? Dolphins Backfield | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Progression or Regression? Dolphins Backfield

BAMAPHIN 22

FinHeaven Elite
Reaction score
Will Ronnie Brown's hold firm, finally putting together a breakout season (a full season) where he establishes himself as one of the NFL's elite workhorse backs?

Will Chad Pennington's throw crisp and accurate spirals, proving he's getting better with age by following up his most impressive season with another strong performance. One that might earn him an extended stay in South Florida?

Will Ricky Williams' remain broad as he attempts to play a second-straight NFL season without any hiccups (or puff)? And at 32 does the former Heisman Trophy winner still have the talent to be a dangerous back?

Can rookie quarterback Pat White's shoulders carry some of the weight of the Wildcat offense, as he'll be called on to add a sexy passing element to the gimmicky scheme that keeps opposing defenses guessing, and the chains moving?

http://blogs.sun-sentinel.com/sport...ression-or-regression-dolphins-backfield.html

Can anyone(writer) with integrity not mention RW without bring up weed?
Geez.
Chubbs

Ps. Have I told you guys lately how much I hate our commish?

looks like Omar Kelly's could benefit from an English Composition class at his local community college...

Leave Omar the no talent hack alone. At least he resisted his urge for bathroom references.

Should be better IMO.

With the newly healthy Guards Smiley and Thomas, and addition of Grove at Center i believe the production in the backfield should significantly improve, plus we have added weapons White and Turner, our offense could score 25 points per game this season.

Back
Top Bottom