PROOF All sports are fixed. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

PROOF All sports are fixed.

I googled is the nfl fixed once and came across some interesting articles that do make me wonder, and today with all that suh business ......it was just too obvious
One of the articles said some of the original owners were big gamblers and tied to organized crime....with so much money involved in the nfl there has to be corruption

Seeing the refs take a game in hand, so one-sided today -- it's an eye opener.

Amazing how many key plays and calls were *protected* by the refs. Not just holds on passes, etc. So many runs were sprung by holds that I was in disbelief.

I mean, it didn't help that Miami's LB corpse was already in the coffin. Not excusing that at all. Just in disbelief that an NFL game can be stacked like this, with so many calls supposedly "not seen," including the fumbled TD, the in-the-grasp, the holds on third down passing and scoring plays.

This wasn't an NFL game. Unless NFL games can be fixed.

LD

I dont know about you guys but im officially done with sports

I missed the game today to watch paint dry...It sounds like I made the right call. As far as the fix being in...the NFL is a business and a B I G one. If you do not think they leave nothing to chance you do not understand B I G business. There was a time when the players competed to get paid and the winning team was the one that got paid,Winning players got glory.

Today? They all get paid out of the NFL pot...Where is the incentive?
Ill go on record here and say Kraft has one goal left before Tainted Tom & BeliCheat retire...The P E R F E C T season.

Last edited by a moderator:
Everything is tied to Vegas. Nobody ever wonders why Vegas is usually spot on with point spreads?.......

Everything is tied to Vegas. Nobody ever wonders why Vegas is usually spot on with point spreads?.......

It's because they have advanced analytics and very talented people who's job is to handicap games. Whole lot of bat-**** insane going on in this thread.

The articles I read were very informative and made sense.....and alex jones did not write the ones I read
Just gave me food for thought and watch the games with the idea the game could be fixed in the back of my mind, which takes away from enjoying the game
And really we don't even know when a catch is a catch anymore, a simple game is now very complicated

What bothers me is Commissioner Goodell's rulings are never overturned EXCEPT when Brady gets suspended.....and then you find out the judge who overturned Goodell was at Robert Kraft's birthday party a little while before this happened. That is total BS.

In case people on here have somehow missed out on Alex Jones up until this point in your life(congrats by the way), heres some background on him:

Alexander Emerick "Alex" Jones (born February 11, 1974) is an American conspiracy theorist, radio show host, documentary filmmaker, and writer. His syndicated news/talk show The Alex Jones Show, based in Austin, Texas, airs via the Genesis Communications Network and shortwave station WWCR across the United States, and on the Internet in video form.

Jones has been the center of many controversies, including his controversial statements about gun control in the wake of the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting. He has accused the US government of being involved in the Oklahoma City bombing, the September 11 attacks and the filming of fake Moon landings to hide NASA's secret technology. He believes that government and big business have colluded to create a New World Order through "manufactured economic crises, sophisticated surveillance tech and—above all—inside-job terror attacks that fuel exploitable hysteria". Jones describes himself as a libertarian, paleoconservative and an "aggressive constitutionalist".

New York magazine described Jones as "America's leading conspiracy theorist", and the Southern Poverty Law Center describes him as "the most prolific conspiracy theorist in contemporary America." When asked about these labels, Jones said that he finds himself "proud to be listed as a thought criminal against Big Brother".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alex_Jones_(radio_host)

Meet Alex Jones

The most paranoid man in America is trying to overthrow the 'global Stasi Borg state,' one conspiracy theory at a time

http://www.rollingstone.com/politic...aranoid-man-in-america-20110302#ixzz3qwttfa55

Appearing on -- and eventually disrupting -- the BBC morning show “Sunday Politics,” Jones asserted that he’s received many death threats for exposing a “New World Order” in which “puppeteers” pull the strings of the major parties.

Among Jones’ theories are that the moon landing was a hoax, 9/11 was an inside job by the U.S. government and the euro was a Nazi-hatched scheme to control European economies. He said his willingness to speak out on such issues makes him a live target, and added that one person even threatened to cut off his head if he didn’t keep his mouth shut. When Aaronovitch pointed to the obvious fact that Jones’ head hadn’t been cut off, Jones surmised that his enemies were afraid that he’d be more powerful dead than alive.

“Ladies and gentlemen, if they kill me, it turns me into a martyr,” he said. “It puts big explanation points on the end of what I’ve said.”

The discussion -- if you want to call it that -- devolved into an impassioned, one-man rant from there, with neither Aaronovitch nor Andrew Neil, the show’s host, able to get a word in over Jones’ increasingly vociferous outbursts. At one point, when Aaronovitch tried to explain from a psychological standpoint why people believe conspiracy theories, Jones exploded:

“Hey, listen, I’m here to warn people!” he yelled. “You keep telling me to shut up. This isn’t a game. Our government in the U.S. is building FEMA camps. We have an NDAA where they disappear people now.”

(FEMA is the Federal Emergency Management Agency. The NDAA is the National Defense Authorization Act.)

Neil eventually described Jones as “the worst person” he’s ever interviewed, and ended the segment, with Jones yelling maniacally over the top of him (and throwing in multiple plugs for his website, InfoWars.com, for good measure).

http://www.ibtimes.com/alex-jones-b...up-follow-if-my-enemies-murder-me-it-makes-me

Anything Alex Jones says, listen to the opposite side and you are guarenteed to have found the right answer

Back
Top Bottom