Proof that NO QB can every be successful in Wannestedt's system.. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Proof that NO QB can every be successful in Wannestedt's system..

SkapePhin

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Tyler Palko. On ESPN right now.. 2 INTs already, one returned for a TD.. Wasnt Palko considered a good, young college QB before Wanny came on to the scene?

Man wanny is killing another team, when will someone stop the maddness!!

A pitt QB that is having a down senior year after being good in previous years. Who does he remind you of?

SkapePhin said:
Tyler Palko. On ESPN right now.. 2 INTs already, one returned for a TD.. Wasnt Palko considered a good, young college QB before Wanny came on to the scene?

Dave is a good defensive coach, but I said the same thing way back in Miami, this guy cant coach qb's. Cant coach them at all.

SkapePhin said:

Yip,he runs that great JJ system on offense,1 yard and a cloud of dust.

did anyone see the pick for a td? It was a classic wanny play of a short, quick turnaround that is soooo easy for any db to read. How many times did we see that play go the other way for six over the last few years.

It's Matt Cavanaugh coaching the offense, and he's doing a terrible job. Tyler Palko impressed me last season, and Greg Lee is one of the top wideouts in the country, but I guess Dave is working his voodoo.

I feel so bad for these kids. I have the Pit-Ohio game on. Pit is behind and do not look prepared.

Pitt's DTs are new this year, and they are having a tough time stopping the run.

SkapePhin said:

I hate WANNY but your comparing the NFL to COLLEGE....it's like comparing the flavor of an APPLE to an ORANGE.

Calvin Clean said:
Pitt's DTs are new this year, and they are having a tough time stopping the run.

but this is Ohio. Wasn't Pit ranked two weeks ago at 19 or something.

this is so sweet. i wonder if pitt is going to win a game this year. i wonder how long it will take to fire wanny? come on guys, this ohio team is cbssportsline ranked #113 if pitt loses this game they may not win one lol.

Back
Top Bottom