Proof The Dolphins Tampering Penalty Was About Flores, And Not Tampering? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Proof The Dolphins Tampering Penalty Was About Flores, And Not Tampering?

Been saying that since the beginning and was laughed at.

Tampering was the vessel, that was the league spanking Ross for being obtuse about the tank for Tua campaign.
Youre right , Ross didnt know well enough to keep his mouth shut around Flores. We also didnt fully commit to the tank by making the HC switch and signing Fitz. We should have kept Gase for another year as a lame duck and played Rosen at QB and we would have had the number 1 pick so we would now have Joe Burrow. Even Ross and Grier basically admitted they would rather have Burrow when they offered the Bengals a Kings ransom for the number 1 pick but the Bengals smartly refused.

Youre right , Ross didnt know well enough to keep his mouth shut around Flores. We also didnt fully commit to the tank by making the HC switch and signing Fitz. We should have kept Gase for another year as a lame duck and played Rosen at QB and we would have had the number 1 pick so we would now have Joe Burrow. Even Ross and Grier basically admitted they would rather have Burrow when they offered the Bengals a Kings ransom for the number 1 pick but the Bengals smartly refused.
We offered them all three of our 1's + additional later round compensation I believe.

I really really really do not like Flores. I wish nothing but bad things for him. It really pisses me off when ppl pull the ****ing race card in an organization that is probably one of the least racist organizations out there... I mean, good lord, half of the NFL is black for Christ sakes

Ross and Grier bothced the tank.

We should have kept Adam Gase for another year as a lame duck and played Josh Rosen at QB if we really wanted to ensure the number 1 draft pick. We should have never hired that punk snitch Flores.
2nd round pick for that bum rosen too. would have been worth it if we just played him and tanked properly!

Warning signs were right there from the beginning when in one of is press conferences he said he hadn't watched any tape of our players from last year.

His demeanour every Friday was of someone who didn't want to be there, his short, curt answers at every press conference was like "Why do I need to answer these?"
This is exactly how I felt about his demeanor. Shocking to me!

Warning signs were right there from the beginning when in one of is press conferences he said he hadn't watched any tape of our players from last year.

His demeanour every Friday was of someone who didn't want to be there, his short, curt answers at every press conference was like "Why do I need to answer these?"
I agree.

I was floored when he said he didn't watch any tape of the existing personel.

How the F could knowing your players tape intimately before ever coaching them NOT produce better results?

It truncates the tune up phase.

Flores the boogeyman lives on these boards…

The NFL investigation said exactly why the Dolphins got the hammer.

“The investigators found tampering violations of unprecedented scope and severity.” Commissioner Goodell said, “I know of no prior instance of a team violating the prohibition on tampering with both a head coach and star player, to the potential detriment of multiple other clubs, over a period of several years. Similarly, I know of no prior instance in which ownership was so directly involved in the violations.”

“The investigators found tampering violations of unprecedented scope and severity.” Commissioner Goodell said, “I know of no prior instance of a team violating the prohibition on tampering with both a head coach and star player, to the potential detriment of multiple other clubs, over a period of several years. Similarly, I know of no prior instance in which ownership was so directly involved in the violations.”
Yes because the NFL is the model of integrity and transparency.

ok so why didnt tampa get the hammer for doing the same or arguably worse. they ended up with the player as well

Back
Top Bottom