[PSC] July Round 2 - Vote | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

[PSC] July Round 2 - Vote

Vote for 1 per group of 2

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
burger13 said:
wasn't 400x125 the maximum??

says nothing in the specs bout it being max but I could be wrong...says a direct size so thats why I followed it

Remember when you vote vote more than one...20 ppl voted yet only 17 voted between 1 and 2 and 5 and 6...vote for the matchups not what you like best

burger13 said:
Entry #1 is over the size limit..........what should be done there?
to be honest i dont think anything should happen to it...its an honest mistake...and i know sometimes i make it a certain size yet it seems to be 2 pixles bigger...its barely over the size limit...that has nothing to do on why its winning...just my :2c:

Jt0323 said:
to be honest i dont think anything should happen to it...its an honest mistake...and i know sometimes i make it a certain size yet it seems to be 2 pixles bigger...its barely over the size limit...that has nothing to do on why its winning...just my :2c:

You're absolutely right.........nothing should be done.

I brought it up just so I could see how it would be handled.......but it's not worth any possible controversy that could result.

carry on.....nothing to see here. :wink:

Looks like I will be going home this round. Great job 2k5. I really like your alot. I would have voted for it if it wasn't against mine!

Samphin said:
Looks like I will be going home this round. Great job 2k5. I really like your alot. I would have voted for it if it wasn't against mine!

:lol: Thanks. I liked what you did with Beckham's face in the background.

DrAstroZoom said:
I voted against 3 and 5 simply because I could not see the country's flag in the sig, and that was one of the stated rules.
they are there, in both of them

Back
Top Bottom