PTI to talk about the 'Canes, | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

PTI to talk about the 'Canes,

NewEra13 said:
Why do I have a bad feeling that the dolphins talk will be overrun by a certain dropkick

Add: LOL just noticed that we're followed up by the allamazing kick....

Like Wilbon said " Who Cares"

Edit: not to you, to the rest of the media. :)

one miami football team is one the way up while the other is going down.

coker should have been fired and not his four assistants.

well it was Miami, but it was the canes not phins, for some reason I had a feeling it would be them. and the next topic below was the drop kick of course.

ILPhinFan88 said:
Like Wilbon said " Who Cares"

Edit: not to you, to the rest of the media. :)

Well in this case... Me... haha Id like to hear about my Dolphins

Edit: Ok, just saw your Edit... haha

NewEra13 said:
I agree man, unbelievable...

I can't stand him!!!!!!!!! There is no reason ever to do something like that... Escpecially in the NFL!! I hope he has a short, useless carrer!!

EDIT: I know he is in College right now!

death7star said:

Both are true statements. Coker had no business firing 59 years of Hurricanes football legacy. Coker, and the program, will be sorry he did.

death7star said:

My thoughts exactly.

Cobra said:
Both are true statements. Coker had no business firing 59 years of Hurricanes football legacy. Coker, and the program, will be sorry he did.

My highschool coach is a former UM alum (he made the top 100 Canes ever a couple years ago) and i know he was furious about the firings. Especially the O-Line coach, he told me hes one of the finest coaches hes ever been associated with.

Jimi said:
My highschool coach is a former UM alum (he made the top 100 Canes ever a couple years ago) and i know he was furious about the firings. Especially the O-Line coach, he told me hes one of the finest coaches hes ever been associated with.

Just out of curiosity, who is your HS coach?

Jimi said:

also curious here...

Back
Top Bottom