Put up or Shut up! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Put up or Shut up!

Ross said:
Feely wins the starting position in preseason. Gets hurt and we are back to Jay...

--Ross

You better watch your tone main man, i dont think you know who your talking to, im lenord washington. lol j/p dont be so negative :)

--Dave Chapelle

Hey i like Feilder alot. And I think he can QB this team to the promise land. As long as every other piece in the offense equation is operating well.

Feely can play ball, I just don't know how durable he is...

TheBostonBomber said:
In all of my fellow dolfans OPINIONS who will be leading us deep into the playoffs this year?? FEELEY or FIEDLER

Also, what do u think d-bo will bring to the table?? Will he be a total bust, ok, or amazing?

Lets try and not base anything on what either has done so far in mini-camps rather just what are gut is telling us.

I of course believe that feeley will step up and deliver a solid performance this season. In addition, I am confidant that boston will return to his pro bowl form.....maybe not with numbers but with production.

Just say no to drugs.

I Say Feeley, No Matter How Much Jf Is Wanny's Boy. They Have Feeley For A Reason And That Is To Start. Especially With Everybody Breathing Down His Neck. Boston Will Put Up Decent Numbers, Due To The Fact The Offense Will Have So Many Opinons, In Az There Werent As Many. Ricky Will Be A Bull.

Back
Top Bottom