Pyper's Declaration: Peyton Manning is... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pyper's Declaration: Peyton Manning is...

PYPER

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Who is the NFL's best QB?

I've heard all the arguments and I stand by every point I've ever made......

....except one. I'm here now to change my stance. Here it is:

Peyton Manning "IS" the best quarterback in the NFL.

It's not simply b/c his stats are out of this world. That's a shallow reason reserved for simpler minds.

It's b/c of the way he plays the games. He sees the field and has amazing command over his offense. He's got an incredible feel for the game and perhaps the greatest "killer instinct" I've ever seen. So today I'm giving him sincere props. Peyton...You are the best at your position. This doesn't mean he doesn't have things to prove. He does. Mainly, he needs to prove that he is a clutch performer.

I've fought this for a long time but now I reaize that my real fight is with those who claim Manning is best for the wrong reasons and not with Peyton Manning himself.

I may continue fighting the flawed arguments that most people use to explain why he is the best but I will no longer fight the issue that he is the best.

Having said all that.

I'm damn happy Tom Brady is my quarterback and I wouldn't trade him for anybody.

PYPER said:
Who is the NFL's best QB?

I've heard all the arguments and I stand by every point I've ever made......

....except one. I'm here now to change my stance. Here it is:

Peyton Manning "IS" the best quarterback in the NFL.

It's not simply b/c his stats are out of this world. That's a shallow reason reserved for simpler minds.

It's b/c of the way he plays the games. He sees the field and has amazing command over his offense. He's got an incredible feel for the game and perhaps the greatest "killer instinct" I've ever seen. So today I'm giving him sincere props. Peyton...You are the best at your position. This doesn't mean he doesn't have things to prove. He does. Mainly, he needs to prove that he is a clutch performer.

I've fought this for a long time but now I reaize that my real fight is with those who claim Manning is best for the wrong reasons and not with Peyton Manning himself.

I may continue fighting the flawed arguments that most people use to explain why he is the best but I will no longer fight the issue that he is the best.

Having said all that.

I'm damn happy Tom Brady is my quarterback and I wouldn't trade him for anybody.
WHOOPDIEDOO!!!

i agree its definetely the best qb in the nfl and he is going to get is revenge on the pats dis week end

Back
Top Bottom