question about dolphins stadium | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

question about dolphins stadium

BIGRED11

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
I was wondering... i would like to see where my season tickets are. where coulkd i look to see the section say from the ground level.... for instance like a picture showing the new monitors.... im in section 403 how can i find pics of that section....
thanks in advance
BIG RED

BIGRED11 said:
I was wondering... i would like to see where my season tickets are. where coulkd i look to see the section say from the ground level.... for instance like a picture showing the new monitors.... im in section 403 how can i find pics of that section....
thanks in advance
BIG RED

Well to start with, you are in nose bleed territory...

stubhub_3108_DolphinsSta_football-1.png

I believe that the new HD Screen will be located over top of the Hall of Champions so you will have a great view of that screen... Someone please feel free to correct me...

hmmm i have the other billboard but your next to the small one. FYI theres not 1 bad seat in the whole stadium !!!!

BIGRED11 said:
well thanks i didnt notice the f-ing obvious

So are you looking for an actual picture view from your seat location?

Go to http://www.miamidolphins.com/home/home_index.asp and type in your section and seat info... It will show you the view via a cam of the field...

BTW, Don't be such an a-hole about it... You didn't exactly make it clear of what you were looking for...:mad:

I cannot believe that I can get season tickets today if I want to. What the hell is wrong with your fan base?

The fan base doesn't want nosebleeds, that's what's wrong :-).

The big TV they just put up is on the opposite side of the Dolphins tunnel section which is 156. So, 403 looks right at it. I do believe both sides are going to get the big TVs though.

phintastic said:
The fan base doesn't want nosebleeds, that's what's wrong :-).

The big TV they just put up is on the opposite side of the Dolphins tunnel section which is 156. So, 403 looks right at it. I do believe both sides are going to get the big TVs though.
bro, i am a season ticket holder for the jets and most of us will sit on the walls to see the games

Yeah, until you move to Miami and retire!

New York is a little bigger than Miami by way.

FINintheMOON said:
Well to start with, you are in nose bleed territory...

I believe that the new HD Screen will be located over top of the Hall of Champions so you will have a great view of that screen... Someone please feel free to correct me...

The two HD screens were build on the existing frames. That means the stadium has now two HD screens...one larger and one smaller. I believe the sizes are 50' x 50' and 50' x 100'...or something along this line.

Seats can be seen at http://www.seats3d.com/nfl/miami_dolphins/. You can get there via dolphinsstadium.com.

ganooch said:
I cannot believe that I can get season tickets today if I want to. What the hell is wrong with your fan base?

DS holds 76,000 people. It is one of the larger stadiums. Our season ticket holder base varies between 55,000 and 59,000...in stadiums like the domes or lambeau field you would be hard pressed getting any tickets.

A comparison between NY and South Florida is unfair anyways since most NY teams sell a lot of season tickets to the corporate base in and around NY. I've seen plenty of games were the stadium at Jets games were not filled.

Back
Top Bottom