Question about Lea Corso... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Question about Lea Corso...

DBoston80 said:
On that subject Kirk Herbstriet is the only man Ill admidt is better looking than me!!!!!!!!! The chicks round here dig him....I saw hime like a year and a half ago at the Buckeye Hall of Fame (resteraunt) and he's a pretty built dude on top of it...

I've heard he's a real big ******* to people who come across him in normal settings.

Frisches13283 said:
I've heard he's a real big ******* to people who come across him in normal settings.

He was just eating with his FINE wife I didnt really see any outside context..so I cant speak on his personality.....

Frisches13283 said:
Don't know about that, but he was really cool last year at the Florida-Georgia game. He came to our BBQ and was very friendly... until about 50 women form a crowd around him. Groupies from 20-50 year old :lol: He took off after that.

finswin56 said:
Don't know about that, but he was really cool last year at the Florida-Georgia game. He came to our BBQ and was very friendly... until about 50 women form a crowd around him. Groupies from 20-50 year old :lol: He took off after that.

Man whatta life that guy must live!!! Money, College girls all over him, his job is to talk about football......some people have all the luck!

DBoston80 said:
He was just eating with his FINE wife I didnt really see any outside context..so I cant speak on his personality.....

I can't say for sure either. I've never met him. I have a few friends and thier Dads who have been in Columbus a few times, and they ran into him(not literally walked into him). But they said he was all uppity talking to them, and made some snide remarks. Again, that's all 2nd hand info though. It probably should go with a grain of salt or two.

DBoston80 said:
Man whatta life that guy must live!!! Money, College girls all over him, his job is to talk about football......some people have all the luck!

The great part about the job is, no matter how old he gets, the girls stay the same age. :wink:

Frisches13283 said:
I can't say for sure either. I've never met him. I have a few friends and thier Dads who have been in Columbus a few times, and they ran into him(not literally walked into him). But they said he was all uppity talking to them, and made some snide remarks. Again, that's all 2nd hand info though. It probably should go with a grain of salt or two.

Yea you always here the "heresay"......for example everyome ALWAYS talks about Doyle Brunson(pokerplayer icon) like he's he nicest guy ever..I was at the WS this year and he was a complete A-- to some guy who just wanted a picture....noone really knows till they see it for themselves.

Frisches13283 said:
The great part about the job is, no matter how old he gets, the girls stay the same age. :wink:

Off Topic-..man I love college chick's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Frisches13283 said:

I was a server throughout college and he came in and had dinner in my section. He was super cool, really nice and left me a NICE tip and wrote a thank you note for good service on top of the tip. That was nice of him and more than I expected. A good tip is one thing, but writing a nice letter was another. Class act guy IMO.

OSUDauby said:
I was a server throughout college and he came in and had dinner in my section. He was super cool, really nice and left me a NICE tip and wrote a thank you note for good service on top of the tip. That was nice of him and more than I expected. A good tip is one thing, but writing a nice letter was another. Class act guy IMO.

That's why I went on to explain my post, and how it probably needed to be taken with a grain of salt.

Lee Corso was on WFAN yesterday. It was maybe the greatest 10 min interview spot in the history of the channel.

Lee was awesome!!!

Back
Top Bottom