Question about Ricky | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Question about Ricky

Ricky will be fine. With Boston, Chambers and McMichael, the defenses will have to guard against the pass, thus opening up more room for Ricky. It won't be like last year when the defenses stacked the line with everybody including the waterboy. There was no respect last year for the passing game. Ricky was doomed before the ball was even hiked. Yet he still gained over 1300 yards. Not bad. Relax, everything will be fine with ricky.

Ricky is no joke. He played behind arguably the worst line in the NFL last season. Bad O-line + No passing attack, spelled doom for our star running back. All though it may take a few games for our new O-line to gel, I think by the 3rd game they will be running on all cylinders, as will Ricky. I expect Ricky to go for 1500 at the very least this season.

Ricky is the real deal!

One thing that i think happen to him was that , like some one mentioned, he tried to do too much only cause there wasnt no hole. i also believe he tried to make somthing happen out of nothing. i think he has to have one thing on his mind, and that is to get to through the hole as fast as he can and nothing else.. when he is giong as fast as he can through that whole, i have no doubt in my mind that he will gain more than five yards atleast.If the olines are blocking the lbs there is no DB's that will stop him when he is going as fast as he did in 2002.. Look at some tapes and you will see that he hit theh oles before the defensive players got there... but for that to happen that oline has to have heart and open holes for atleast 3 seconds. and boom.. we have a first down
lol

ThunderCane has got it all RIGHT!!! Also, Ruddy should've been gone three years ago as IMO o-line play starts and ends with the guy in the middle.

Back
Top Bottom