Question about Ricky | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Question about Ricky

SmokeyPhinz

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Well since he's so public about his need for marijuana, how will he be able to avoid going to jail? Now all the police has to do is find where he is, and I bet they'd find at least one doobie. He practically buried his own grave. If not that, go to his house. His car, his bicycle. There has to be some trace of the pot he so desperately needs.

And about his kids, anyone have any clue who watches them as he goes off in the sunset with Lenny Kravitz and the pot gang? If he planned on going to Asia for a few months, how is that for his kids? What do they do?

Our law enforcement system is really screwed up when somebody can release statements nationally saying they do something illegal and not be able to get punished for it. You are totally right, what type of father goes on vacation in Australia for months at a time alone and then goes on tour with Lenny Kravitz for no reason but just to get high. I agree with you completely.

The father thing is the biggest issue here. If he is smoking in the privacy of his own home the police aren't really going to do anything because unless there is a reason for them to come to his house there hands are tied. If there was a call and they had a reason to go to his house and then find it that is something different.

The kids are the issue. Do they live with him, or does he just have visitation. If he is chasing the dragon at home while the kids are there than that is something the child services needs to look into. I guess if weed is that important to him and the kids are not around it is a sad situation to be dependent on something like that but atleast he is only hurting himself. I always got the impression that his kids were #1 priority and he would do nothing to harm them so I don't think he would smoke around them and risk them getting hurt and be too stoned to help them out.

IAFINFAN said:
I always got the impression that his kids were #1 priority and he would do nothing to harm them so I don't think he would smoke around them and risk them getting hurt and be too stoned to help them out.
His kids obviously kno that his dad is a stoner, tht seems pretty obvious. I just wonder if Rickys open with this too them or what. I wouldnt find it suprising if when they got older Ricky gave them weed. Its not like smokes, where your parents wouldnt let you have them becuz THEY KNO THERE BAD. In Rickys case hes said that MJ is cool, and theres nothing wrong with it. It would seem to be a little hypocrytical(sp?) to not alllow his kids to do it.

You guys all look to far into this ****. Who cares if he smokes weed at home its not like he passes his blunt to his child. If child services went after every parent who smokes in there home then they would take about 50 percent of parents out there. Its no different from parents who smoke a cigarette while the kids are around

Back
Top Bottom