Question about this site | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Question about this site

bess15

Active Roster
Reaction score
Have iphone every time I get on this site every 2 minutes it brings me to a new page and eventually my App Store, so annoying. Was wondering if anyone else was having this problem. Never did this before but last few months been doing it a lot. Doesn't happen on any other site but this one

Never happens to me. Not sure if VIP has anything to do with stopping that from happening tho.. I use iPad and iPhone mostly.

Have iphone every time I get on this site every 2 minutes it brings me to a new page and eventually my App Store, so annoying. Was wondering if anyone else was having this problem. Never did this before but last few months been doing it a lot. Doesn't happen on any other site but this one

Hmm ... I'm on here all the time on my iPhone, and it never happens to me. (I can relate though - what you're describing happens to me occasionally on another site I frequent)

I'll bring it up with the rest of the staff. :up:

Never happens to me. Not sure if VIP has anything to do with stopping that from happening tho.. I use iPad and iPhone mostly.

This does sound like classic redirecting caused by an ad. I've seen it happen a million times, not on this site though. Tapatalk FTW.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Same here no problems, but VIP member also, also not sure if that is the key.

Download Tapatalk. Thats all I use form my phone. Doesnt have some features like thumbs up/down or other things but it is very stable and well worth it, imo.

The times I do go on the full website using safari on my iphone I typically never experience the issues you are experiencing. Maybe try another browser? Chrome is a good one IMO.

I have the same thing happen to me, surprisingly it happens to only a select few people. It's just bad luck and unfortunately there's nothing we can do about it.

How much is it for VIP? I love this site if it's reasonable I might as well support it . I've just never looked into it

How much is it for VIP? I love this site if it's reasonable I might as well support it . I've just never looked into it

$18.65 for a year, $2.50 for a trial month.

Regarding the redirects, occasionally an ad slips through with that "feature" (absolutely hate it on other sites). If you can screenshot the ads next time it happens and share it, that may help pinpoint it.

While I'll obviously recommend VIP, I also highly recommend Tapatalk app even with VIP. Just easier navigation in general on the phone, less data usage, etc.

Quick question Gonzo, is the VIP membership included when you do the $50 Super Contributor? I just did both to support the site but wondered if I needed to.

Quick question Gonzo, is the VIP membership included when you do the $50 Super Contributor? I just did both to support the site but wondered if I needed to.

No need to do both. I'll hook up your VIP effective today. :hi5:

Looks like it automatically did it for you, just didn't give you the badge. Can you access the VIP features?

No need to do both. I'll hook up your VIP effective today. :hi5:

Looks like it automatically did it for you, just didn't give you the badge. Can you access the VIP features?

I can definitely access VIP. I paid $18.95 for the VIP and then paid $50 for the Super Contributor. I just wondered if the $50 would have covered both. Either way, I'm happy to support the site.

Back
Top Bottom