Question for everyone | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Question for everyone

njfinfan

Finheaven's "First Lady"
Reaction score
My friend is going to be in the Orlando area tomorrow. Though she'll be staying close to the parks, we're wondering if there are places close enough around that area to buy dolphins merchandise. Living in NY/NJ, our only recourse is to purchase through ebay, eastbay, etc. She sees this as our opportunity to load up on Dolphins merchandise. Anyone have suggestions as to where she can go? If you do, please let me know before tomorrow, as she's leaving at 10:30am.

Thanks.

nj

There are lots of places in the Orlando area to buy Fin merchandise. Any mall will have a store that sells jerseys and other things. The Fins are still very popular in Central Florida. She shouldn't have a problem finding what she's looking for. There's also a million shops up and down International Drive. A lot of them are outlet stores but they probably have soem stuff. And she can go to Pointe Orlando too. Probably a little expensive but Dan Marino's Town Tavern is there!

Thanks Green.

GreenFin said:
There are lots of places in the Orlando area to buy Fin merchandise. Any mall will have a store that sells jerseys and other things. The Fins are still very popular in Central Florida. She shouldn't have a problem finding what she's looking for. There's also a million shops up and down International Drive. A lot of them are outlet stores but they probably have soem stuff. And she can go to Pointe Orlando too. Probably a little expensive but Dan Marino's Town Tavern is there!

Any replies I get I'm emailing to her and she's consolidating them and printing so she can take them with her.

njfinfan said:
Any replies I get I'm emailing to her and she's consolidating them and printing so she can take them with her.
post again, real quickly...you got a bad post count right now...;)

Wow

inFINSible said:
post again, real quickly...you got a bad post count right now...;)

Didn't notice that - don't like that number at all.

Thanks Infins.

I think there is aplace there called Sports FanAttic. Check the yellow pages for it.

Oh, Marino's Town Tavern is down there and you should check it out. It's probably the nicest one he has and they carry Marino's TT merchandise. There is also a Shula's Steakhouse somewhere in Disney and they have stuff too ( Shula's t-shirts, golf shirts)

Back
Top Bottom