Question for you guys about QB | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Question for you guys about QB

Whos to say if we had Brees we maybe would have brought in the right coach for his style. You just never know.

---------- Post added at 12:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:56 AM ----------

Maybe we could have ended up with Jason Garrett as our HC with Brees QBing. Just never know.

Brees was the far better QB, but the medical staff said he wasn't going to heal ... and he healed very well the next year.

Culpepper was the 2nd best QB, the medical staff said he would heal ... and he never really healed to his former self.

We never knew the medical details, so there was great confusion between Best & Healed.

SAME is playing out with Peyton ... everyone "assumes" he will heal similar to the Old Peyton. I recently saw the Vegas odds of Denver winning the AFC West with Peyton are ONLY 61% ... sounds like Vegas thinks Peyton will be dicey.

i don't think peyton will last a full season. Such a shame becasue now the poor Bronco fans will be set back years with that contract. Bronco fans are good fans and don't deserve such a thing to happen to them. Out of all other teams besides Dolphins, I like Bronco fan base.

I think it might just be an orange jersey brotherhood we have with them.

Whos to say if we had Brees we maybe would have brought in the right coach for his style. You just never know.

---------- Post added at 12:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:56 AM ----------

Maybe we could have ended up with Jason Garrett as our HC with Brees QBing. Just never know.

Jason Garrett isn't that good.

I love the "who's to say" argument...but we always talk about how IF we had signed Drew Brees how this team would be so much better.

I was excited. I bought the hype, especially after the "Culpepper Manifesto" thread.

I quit this site over it and didn't watch a Dolphins game in 2006.

I hated satan a year ahead of all you other guys.

And I will do the same if we don't get Tannehill, or if ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY, weeden. We HAVE to have one of these guys. Moore is barely above garbage and it goes steeply downhill from there.

Back
Top Bottom