Question To Jills Fans | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Question To Jills Fans

AZDOLPHIN76

DOLPHIN MANIAC
Reaction score
What Jills sites do you go to to chat with other Jills fans?
Do you know of any Patsies sites or the Sucky Jets sites.

I figure that fans of those teams come to our site so why not visit their sites.

76AZFINFAN said:

I figure that fans of those teams come to our site so why not visit their sites.

Because some people just wanna talk football not just smack.

buffalobills.com, billszone.com, billsinsider.com

patriots.com (you have to register for theres)

theganggreen.com for the jets

You are welcome to all those boards especially the bills we like other teams perspectives and inputs just dont be an ignorant troll. Please.

I have been to BillsZone and Gang Green...for it what it is worth I think these two sites are better than what the Patriots site has to offer, but nobody beats FINHEAVEN.

BillsCA said:

You are welcome to all those boards especially the bills we like other teams perspectives and inputs just dont be an ignorant troll. Please.

Thanks for filling us in.

SuperBankz said:
isnt ganggreen.com the jets one?

Im sure there are intelligent Jets fans, but the few times Ive visited gangreen has left me with the impression that none of them post there. Billszone seems to be decent....for the most part they respect outsiders and are no more homerish than our own members(myself included) can be at times. Havent been to Patriots.com, but I did visit a Patsy's board that was ran through the Boston Globe. They were OK...a little conceited, but I guess with winning 3 of 4 superbowls thats to be expected.

Finheaven is of course the best of the lot (the homer in me shining thru), with Billszone 2nd, Pats boards 3rd (at least the one I saw) and Gangreen a very very distant 4th.

BillsCA said:

Thanks BillsCa for the sites.

Personally I like other fans on our site it gives us someone to argue with besides ourselves in these boring off season times. I have friends that are Bills fans so we trash talk to each other all the time it makes football fun. If we dont like what you say we can fire back or just ignore your posts.

Besides in the end after all the PREDICTIONS AND ARGUMENTS we all know the DOLPHINS are the BEST TEAM IN FOOTBALL. :D

YankeeHillBilly,

I dont think there is such a thing as an intelligent jets fan.

Just some input, if your used to posting on this format and liked they way the site is designed than the best Bills site you can visit is Billsinsider.com and for the Jets prolly ganggreen.com

76AZFINFAN said:

Billsfanzone.com

Jetsinsiders.com

Patsfans.com

Back
Top Bottom